FLashsmack

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri May 18, 2001 6:34 pm

DIRECT FROM PAMTV.COM:

THE FLACK:

Pam, out with Kid Rock at the Kentucky Derby, gets out of control, licking bald heads, drinking like a fish, and a whole bunch of other nonsense.

Anderson has also recently been seen nuzzling with Tommy Lee though he's said their public appearances have been part of the couple's plot to keep the press confused.

THE SMACK:
'Confused Press' ... That's a great quote! I love it when they do it to themselves. It makes it so much easier for me. Lets look at the details ... shall we? So somebody said that somebody saw me doing this or that.... whatever. These are all such reliable sorces! The press is always trying to put me in some situation and sensationalize it. So, if someone walks out of a party and makes something up, they ink it ron the spot and hope their pulitzer award winning slop pays the rent.

What did I really do? I went to a party, had a really great time and hung out with some cool people. As for licking some guys head? Nope. No thanks. It was kinda balmy for that. eeeeeuck!. And as for the rest of those 'reports.' Just check in here for the lo-down I will do my best to keep up with it all.

Thanks for tuning in everyone, and keep those nice notes and thoughts coming! You guys rule!

Luv ya,

-- Pamela

Return to “Pamela Anderson”