Why is Pamela Breasts always looking so BIG???

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Sat Jun 09, 2001 10:13 am

I'm not sure but I think she mentioined on Howard Stern's show that one exploded so she had to have the old ones taken out. I think she put new ones in... they do look bigger.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Jun 10, 2001 6:49 pm

i don't think they 'exploded', but i remember her saying something to the effect..that she wanted to get them remove so that her boobs would be in proportion with her tiny frame. she also stated that during the surgery the surgeon found a 'small leak' in one of her implants.

of course, it’s obvious she had them done again...& i was watching “howard sternâ€￾ where he asked pamela & her costar (the one with the short black hair) if they had their boobs done.....which they both replied “yesâ€￾.

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Thu Jun 14, 2001 1:26 pm

I remember her using the word 'exploded'... I remember because I thought it was a strange word to use to describe that.  I don't know what she was refering to but she definitely used that word.  

Chansela

Postby Chansela » Sat Jul 07, 2001 10:48 pm

yeah...im a little skeptical too...first she was big (sorry for lack of words) then she took them out and i thought why did she gt implants in the first place shes aready huge the all of a sudden she was bigger than ever..i saw a picture of her with elizabeth hurley at a party in Star Magazine and sh had a white blouse un buttoned and tied right below her chest and i swear it looked like she was smuggling watermelons ...horizantilly!!!
well i couldnt find the picture on the site but here a side veiw of her with kid rock....
starmagazine.com/stories/people.cfm?instanceid=11687http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/people...nstanceid=11687

:teenyboppers:

Chansela

Postby Chansela » Sat Jul 07, 2001 10:58 pm

ooh i found that picture...well its not the exact shot fromthe magazine but you can still see em'.....

eonline.com/Features/Awards/Oscars2001/PartyPics/index.3.htmlhttp://www.eonline.com/Features/Awards/Osc...cs/index.3.html

they kinda look yucky
:puke:

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Sun Jul 08, 2001 10:13 pm

i actually saw her this past week talking about that on the Howard Stern show on E! she said that she wanted to take them out to make her body look more proportional, like PinkGLAM said, and they actually did find a small leak.

Howard kept asking her over and over again if she just replaced her old ones with slightly smaller ones and she totally denied it (howard didnt believe her). she said she got them taken out completely and then got them tightened up so the loose skin from when she had huge boobs wouldnt make them saggy.

i dont know, but they sure still looked fake to me. i think she just got them a little smaller. but from the looks of it, chanselas right. they look bigger again.

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Sun Jul 08, 2001 10:17 pm

in the first pic it said pam stole kid rock from sherl crow?? for some reason i cant picture kid and sherl crow. seems like such an odd couple to me. he usually goes for the typical blond haired girl with big fake breasts.

anyway, kid is ugly.......why would pamela want him?

Chansela

Postby Chansela » Sun Jul 08, 2001 10:33 pm

i know why anyone would find kid rock attractive is beyond me

Return to “Pamela Anderson”