Salma Hayek

Paquime

Postby Paquime » Tue Nov 14, 2000 5:43 pm

I know Salma's career isn't strong right now, and I don't think it's a good idea to have her so closely attached to Jennifer.  It makes it look, falsely, as if Salma is riding on Jennifer's coat tails.  You already have a survey asking if Salma hates Jennifer.  Would you consider changing one or both of those questions?  I would prefer things stay positive about Salma.  Thank you.

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 16, 2000 12:43 pm

:)
Very good observation, but I don't think it mattered what the title of the poll was. No one really cares if Salma and Jennifer dislike each other. I think both actresses are in charge of their own careers, obviously Salma is happy being low key. Jennifer on the other hand has a whole team of Public Relations people who have got her where she is.

Again, I love both actresses and wish them luck in all they do.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Nov 16, 2000 1:07 pm

Given past comments from Salma about Jennifer and the fact that they currently are working on identical projects, the comparison is valid in my mind and will continue to be a focus that not only I, but the media as a whole will focus on when the Kahlo projects hit the screens.

Paquime

Postby Paquime » Tue Nov 28, 2000 5:30 pm

I have not read or heard anything that would suggest Salma 'hates' Jennifer. The survey question, in my opinion, is harsh.

Return to “Salma Hayek”