Weight loss

Skye Jenkins

Postby Skye Jenkins » Wed Jan 17, 2001 2:49 am

I read about her weight loss/bra cup size change on the set of 'I know...' years ago...why is it being posted now?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Jan 17, 2001 2:57 am

It was mentioned in another news story... and I hadn't reported it before.... slow news day.

zellef

Postby zellef » Fri Feb 16, 2001 6:46 pm

she looks so much better with the weight loss!!

-z

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Feb 17, 2001 12:29 am

Umm you need help.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Feb 17, 2001 1:00 pm

you do need help because she looked way better back then with some meat on her bones !

Errin

Postby Errin » Sun Feb 18, 2001 3:24 am

Hell yeah, she's too skinny!

faithless

Postby faithless » Sun Feb 18, 2001 8:58 pm

yea.... she IS too thin now... I don't think of her as much of a 'positive' role model for younger girls...I mean, women are SUPPOSED to have some curves, not look like a 10 yr old boy..the weight loss has also done damage to her looks!

zellef

Postby zellef » Thu Apr 26, 2001 12:49 am

Quote: from faithless on 1:58 am on Feb. 19, 2001[br]yea.... she IS too thin now... I don't think of her as much of a 'positive' role model for younger girls...I mean, women are SUPPOSED to have some curves, not look like a 10 yr old boy..the weight loss has also done damage to her looks!

you guys are the ones that need help!!! she looks sooooooo beautiful now! i can't belive what your saying
.. so .. what? she has to be fat to be a role model? gimme a break

--z

Errin

Postby Errin » Thu Apr 26, 2001 11:51 pm

oh yeah she was soooo fat, what a cow! Zellef you seriously need to get over weight issues.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Fri Apr 27, 2001 4:41 pm

omg u call that FAT?!?! you have serious problems!! i think she looked good!! she is too skinny now!! she was so pretty the way she was, she didn't need to lose all that weight!!

zellef

Postby zellef » Fri Apr 27, 2001 6:12 pm

Quote: from Errin on 5:51 am on April 27, 2001[br]oh yeah she was soooo fat, what a cow!  Zellef you seriously need to get over weight issues.  

no i dint mean she was fat.  i mean she looks even better now.  what i was sayin is some ppl are always sayin u cant be thin and be a role model.  i think that's crap

--z

(Edited by zellef at 12:13 am on April 28, 2001)

zellef

Postby zellef » Fri Apr 27, 2001 6:13 pm

Quote: from HotStuff113 on 10:41 pm on April 27, 2001[br]omg u call that FAT?!?! you have serious problems!! i think she looked good!! she is too skinny now!! she was so pretty the way she was, she didn't need to lose all that weight!!

she looked GOOD before, she looks BETTER now.

--z

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:43 am

I think ( I'm Not Sure ) that Sarah Michelle Gellar is liter then Jennifer Love Hewitt and people think she is to tiny for her age !

Girls That Need Some Meat:
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Calista Flockhart
Cameron Manhiem :( I thought it would be funny to add her :laugh: but other then that all those girls need meat and bad !

faithless

Postby faithless » Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:39 pm

Zellef, I am stating only that she's no role model for body-type, unless it's a role model for anorexia. When BTVS started, she looked great. Now, she does not look believeable as a 'slayer'. No muscle, no form, just a bag of bones. She doesn't look like she's got the strength to pick up a stake (I guess that's what stunt doubles are for). I mean, I can see the poor young girls who are a size 5 thinking 'Oh, I'm sooo fat I need to be a size 0 like SMG'. It's sad, but I guess she's adult enough to dig her own grave. Anyway, everyone has an OPINON, after all, this is a FORUM.

signed, ' an old girl sized 5 and OK with it'
(LOL)

faithless

Postby faithless » Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:45 pm

by the way, i agree with Anthony A

(Edited by faithless at 9:40 pm on April 28, 2001)

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:19 pm

I also think she can use some meat but who knows if she isn't healthy. My sister-in-law is tiny like Sarah and Jennifer, but she's healthy as hell.  If Sarah is sick, them hopefully she'll get help. If she's thin and takes care of her self then that's fine with me too.

zellef

Postby zellef » Thu May 03, 2001 2:36 pm

Quote: from faithless on 6:39 pm on April 28, 2001[br]Zellef, I am stating only that she's no role model for body-type, unless it's a role model for anorexia. When BTVS started, she looked great. Now, she does not look believeable as a 'slayer'. No muscle, no form, just a bag of bones. She doesn't look like she's got the strength to pick up a stake (I guess that's what stunt doubles are for). I mean, I can see the poor young girls who are a size 5 thinking 'Oh, I'm sooo fat I need to be a size 0 like SMG'.  It's sad, but I guess she's adult enough to dig her own grave. Anyway, everyone has an OPINON, after all, this is a FORUM.

(LOL)

Yeh but you're implying that because she's thin she's not healthy and this implies you know a lot about her situation.. most of us don't. I just know she looks better than she did.

And you ppl sayin that they 'need meat' -- well I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would agree with you .. and provide the meat.. LOL

--z

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Thu May 03, 2001 5:08 pm

i think she looked better before! she was soo pretty in i know what u did last summer! and she was a good weight too. now, she's just too skinny!! i agree with Anthony A.

faithless

Postby faithless » Thu May 03, 2001 6:52 pm

Quote: from zellef on 8:36 pm on May 3, 2001[br]
Quote: from faithless on 6:39 pm on April 28, 2001[br]Zellef, I am stating only that she's no role model for body-type, unless it's a role model for anorexia. When BTVS started, she looked great. Now, she does not look believeable as a 'slayer'. No muscle, no form, just a bag of bones. She doesn't look like she's got the strength to pick up a stake (I guess that's what stunt doubles are for). I mean, I can see the poor young girls who are a size 5 thinking 'Oh, I'm sooo fat I need to be a size 0 like SMG'.  It's sad, but I guess she's adult enough to dig her own grave. Anyway, everyone has an OPINON, after all, this is a FORUM.

(LOL)

Yeh but you're implying that because she's thin she's not healthy and this implies you know a lot about her situation.. most of us don't.  I just know she looks better than she did.  

And you ppl sayin that they 'need meat' -- well I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would agree with you .. and provide the meat.. LOL

--z

UMMM you're ignoring my point.. I don't know her situation, but she doesn't look like a strong fighter, and that's what she's supposed to be. Eliza Dushku made a good 'slayer', she was solid and looked believeable (though she's getting thinner,too). Anyway, that's it for my weight discussions, it's just getting boring, esp. when people keep quoting others. Shesh. But I still stick by ANT and HOTTSTUFF's opinion.... can we open a new discussion? I will be brainstorming..
(maybe)..

Later!
(p.s. zellef,most models are moooost unhealthy,too)
:--}

Hayle

Postby Hayle » Tue May 08, 2001 3:45 pm

Quote: from faithless on 1:58 am on Feb. 19, 2001[br]yea.... she IS too thin now... I don't think of her as much of a 'positive' role model for younger girls...I mean, women are SUPPOSED to have some curves, not look like a 10 yr old boy..the weight loss has also done damage to her looks!

Maybe Sarah had a few extra pound but I have to agree with Faithless. I do have quite a few pounds to loose myself, but all of my boyfriends told me not to because, I quote, 'There's something to grab, something to put your hands on!'
Being fit is OK, but being too thin doesn't look that good at the end.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”