Access Hollywood Transcript w/ SMG 3/1

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Mar 02, 2001 2:26 am

>>> welcome back, everybody. Who can forget the theme song from the wildly popular cartoon, shaggy, daphne, fred, velma, they're all back, this time on the big screen.

Scooby scooby doo, where are you try a film set in australia.

>> There is pressure that exists, but I look at it more as an opportunity and a chance to fail or succeed.

>> Reporter: If looks are everything, a platin freddie prinze jr. Has pulled off fred. Succeeded as daphne. Hollywood's young power couple is bringing 'scooby doo' into the big screen. So should we expect a major change to the cartoon classic.>> I think her breasts are smaller now. Wow, my producers are going to kill me. But other than that, she's pretty close to character.

>> Action!

>> I'm outta here. Good riddance.

>> Reporter: We were there as sarah and freddie juggled work and some pleasure on the australian seteported $84 million production, which originally had mike myers attached to play shaggy. Producers now cast 'scream' star matthew lillard. And 'freaks and geeks'' linda cardellini as velma. As for the star scooby himself -- you won't see him on the set. Outside of this stand-in, the world's most famous pooch

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Mar 02, 2001 10:20 pm

Ok all the characters look cheesy as hell! they look so funky and stupid ! thank god jennifer love hewitt never signed on to the film and also for mike myers ! this movie spells disaster ! If sarah hopes her movie career will go anywherem, she better start prayin right now cause the only thing thats keeping her alive in the business is Buffy The Vampire Slayer !

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat Mar 03, 2001 2:49 pm

Sarah's career isn't over if Scooby doesn't do well. If her acting in it sucks (which I highly doubt cause she seems to have Daphne down) then there might be some probelms headed her way.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”