Buffy dead?

christinafan84

Postby christinafan84 » Tue May 22, 2001 9:31 pm

Did anyone see the last show of the season. I can't believe she died. I wasn't even close to what I thought might happen. Now I can't wait til next season.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed May 23, 2001 6:35 am

Ii actually cried...lol
I love that show, I wish it stayed on the WB though.
I can't wait either!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed May 23, 2001 6:58 pm

What happend?!?!? I had to go the the emergency with an ear ache...out of all days...I didn't even get to see it and I've been following it since it started. I know I'll eventually see the rerun or maybe they'll do an encore presentation, by popular demand!!!
Either way, please let me know, I appreciate it a lot!

summerbaby

Postby summerbaby » Wed May 23, 2001 8:32 pm

well, buffy and co. went to save dawn, and they brought that hammer that the troll used, b/c it was a weapon of a god so they figured it would be good to beat glory. so, then buffy kicks glorys ass and then she turns into ben and buffy walks away, but then giles walks over and is like buffy is a hero blah blah she can't kill a human, and then he says she's not like us. then he kills ben by suffocating him. i liked ben but i was like go giles! before that buffy had spike go up on this big thing where dawn was b/c she knew that someone was up there w/her.

so spike runs up and that freaky lizard man is up there (you know the one who gave dawn the spell to bring back her mom) and he is trying to stab dawn, but spike shows up and then the guy pushes spike off! but he didn't die. so then buffy goes up and i forget how she gets rid of the lizard guy but he has already stabed dawn so she is bleeding but she's alive.

so the key has been activated and then dawn is like i have to jump in and stop it! b/c demons have started to emerge. but then buffy has these flashbacks and she is remembering about how dawn and her have the same blood, so of course she jumps in! ahhh! and then she died! and spike was crying, well they all were but he was so cute!

sorry, i skipped a lot but it was reallly good! hope your ear is better! later ;)

(Edited by summerbaby at 9:33 pm on May 23, 2001)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu May 24, 2001 12:06 am

I personally can not stand the show ! good writings but I think the show itself is pretty dumb ! Sarah is good in the show but everyone else just sucks ! I've been seeing Angel lately and have been diggin it alot more ! and the only reason why i see the shows is for faith ! Everyone has to love faith and gotta have faith :(

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Thu May 24, 2001 12:54 pm

Thanks Summerbaby!!! And yes, my ear is better.
Wow, she jumps in instead of her sister. I know I would of been bawling. She always showed incredible strenght, courage and heart. What an ending, too bad I missed it. Has anyone heard if they are going to repeat it?
Thanks again, Summerbaby! :(

faithless

Postby faithless » Fri May 25, 2001 1:29 pm

You know, I was hoping Dawn would die. I can't stand that character!!!!!! But, alas, they killed Buffy. But didn't they do that once before, when she drowned????? If they focus on Dawn again next season, I will quit watching it. If I wanted to watch a pre-pubescent puke, I'll go to the nearest Limited too. YUK!!! As for Faith, I hope she'll come back.... that show needs some energy.... I love Angel, but didn't like the Darla plot this season.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat May 26, 2001 8:24 am

I agree with everything you said.

iluvbuffy

Postby iluvbuffy » Sat Jun 02, 2001 10:06 am

what was the point in buffy killing herself because who will save the world now?Not dawn thats for sure also is there gonna be another series but without buffy.
Did anyone else think that the season finale of angel was boring, although cordi did look hot in that outfit.If any1 can answer these questions could you either e-mail me or post a message here thanx.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:01 pm

Faith was only on a few episodes of Season One of Angel. Now she is like never mentioned.

Besides Buffy, Spike rocks.

I think Buffy is one of the most amazing shows on TV.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”