sarah and fred finnally tied the knot!

Chilled Blood

Postby Chilled Blood » Mon Apr 01, 2002 10:48 am

Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar has wed long time boyfriend Freddie Prinze, Jr. Prinze and Gellar have been engaged for the past year, after meeting on the set of the teen horror movie, I Know What You Did Last Summer. Relatives and close friends of the couple attended the outdoor ceremony in Gellar's hometown of New York on Saturday, March 30. It is not yet known whether or not Gellar will take Prinze's name. Los Angeles born Prinze, 26, proposed to Gellar, 24, last year while the pair were in Australia filming the upcoming film, Scooby Doo.
Friends of Gellar and Prinze were only too happy to talk to the press after the ceremony. One guest described Gellar as 'breathtaking', as she walked down the aisle in a strapless dress. Originally scheduled for late last year, the wedding boasted many celebrity guests, including Tonight Show host, Jay Leno. Leaving in a Rolls Royce, the newlyweds will honeymoon for a week in upstate New York before Gellar returns to Los Angeles to finish shooting of the current season of Buffy.

faithless

Postby faithless » Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:12 pm

this sounds phony...where is the source?? And I don't think SMG would wear a strapless dress.. how would she hold it up with no boobs?:)

(Edited by faithless at 11:36 pm on April 1, 2002)

Chilled Blood

Postby Chilled Blood » Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:32 am

it was an april fool joke hence the strapless dress and date :)

(Edited by Chilled Blood at 11:33 am on April 2, 2002)

faithless

Postby faithless » Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:38 am

ha ha! thanks, no one had gotten me, but now i can't say that! :) :)

The Lizard Queen

Postby The Lizard Queen » Fri May 10, 2002 3:01 am

LMAO... serves you right for taking Spoonfan's story at Fanhost without even crediting him...

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”