Wedding Guests?

faithless

Postby faithless » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:29 pm

Does anyone know if any of the BTVS cast was invited?

faithless

Postby faithless » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:57 pm

OK... I heard that they all hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, it was from a gossip segment on the radio, so it might not be true....)

faithless

Postby faithless » Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:32 pm

i believe it, i have read articles where she's not exactly a "nice" person... even though that's what she'd like the media to think...

bluescorpion2

Postby bluescorpion2 » Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:07 am

:huh: That's interesting. I'm already logged in. Weird. Anyways...

I've read a few articles about the wedding details and I have yet to find any of the Buffy cast and crew names under guests. Maybe they weren't invited in order to keep things "hush, hush" and away from the press. Lesson number 1 after Matt Lillard (who played Shaggy in the Scooby Doo movie) spilled that they were newlyweds. But I have seen and heard her friendship with co star Alyson Hannigan is well (Willow) from different events and off set photos of the two as well as old co star Charisma Carpenter and I know that Seth Green and Sarah were good friends before they even paired up for the show because of previous working experiences as children.
I'm still a sketchy myself on the David Boreanaz/ SMG thing. I heard a long while back that they were "close", but the other night while watching an old show of SNL, they hardly talked. <_<

faithless

Postby faithless » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:54 pm

that's funny, it's known that SMG was jealous of charisma because she had been getting more fanmail!

I'm just disgusted that SMG's biting the hand that feeds her, and thinks she can be a big "movie star"...when all her movies have been teeny-bopper movies-- and have sucked! I DO like her in BTVS, and really think that the show should not continue without her, but she's such a snot... she should be thankful she's got a hit show...and the money to go with it...

As far as David Boreanaz, there have been pictures of them getting real friendly out and about (around the beginning of S.3)... always thought she DID have an affair with him when he was married to his first wife... because funny how they aren't "friends" anymore...( maybe she's mad because his show is doing/is better??)
And as far as Freddie Prinze, if that "salad instead of steak" rumor is true, if I were him, I'd dump her!!! I mean, my husband is "whipped" and in love, but he wouldn't order a salad because I called to check up on him!! Maybe she castrated him.... or is jealous because she doesn't eat.? :D OK I'm done....

oh yea, and...
I can't wait for Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

--hope everyone had a good holiday....and will have a great new year....

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:38 pm

Well, Ive heard the David Boreanaz rumor and I think that probably they have dated and then denied it. It's easy to deny - I mean they have worked together and spent time together legally. :lol:

Well, as for the cast members... I don't know if they understnd each other, but htye're not close friends. Pity. Maybe they have been before, but now they're grown up and everything, and everyone is doing different projects, that's it.

Hope she stars in something that wouldn't put more labels on her image, sth different. And even if they are not her frinds it seems believable on TV screen, so I guess they're all good actors!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:56 am

i am curious to know what kind of movies or projects she's got lined up.....well to leave the show, i hope they're better than i've seen her in before........

i didn't know david b. had been married bfor?..... :huh:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:33 am

Yes to someone called Irene. I like Sarah and I don't think she deserves the flack she gets from people. I am not best friends with those I work with but I maintain a professional manner with them.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”