Staff Members Wanted

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:36 pm

Hey!
I see many posts here and I suppose there are many people who are interested in the subject, so I thought I could post my message here. I'm contributing for a fansite of SMG right now and we're looking for someone from the USA (cause we're not Americans) who could scan magazines and photos for us and any other help. So, if you have the materials or you're just a fan and you've never worked on a website before, or you want to help us and see your name as a staff member on a website, you can join us. Don't waste time and e-mail me at
alphatrex@mail.bg
I just want to reach the level of all American websites and this is impossible if you don't have any connections and somebody in the USA to help you. For anyone that wants to be a part of a website and has the materials, any materials. We could make the website work and we can make it work very well. We don't want you to deal with the details, just to contribute and you'll be credited as a staff member.
I would appreciate it, if anyone calls back.
Thanks.

\[EMAIL=alphatrex@mail.bg\]alphatrex@mail.bg\[/EMAIL\] :)

<!--EDIT|Claire|Oct 18 2002, 10:42 PM-->

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:41 pm

Brrr! And I just wanted a little help!
Come on people, it's no such big work, and the application is available for whoever wants to work with me. You're gonna be credited, and probably rewarded for your good deeds!

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:03 am

Here's a bump for you since it's the last post on the page at the moment. :)

I don't have the ability to do what you posted about scanning, but I am a big fan of Sarah, so more exposure here would be nice. She can always use another website :) Hopefully this bump might lead to the right person to fill the role you need.

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:06 am

I would help but I'm not from the USA. But I do love Sarah, huge Buffy fan. But if you need help from someone from Scotland, just ask :shrug:.

Little_Bit

Postby Little_Bit » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:20 am

I'd love to help, except I'm not from the US either. Still, if you need a contact in Australia, just ask! :)

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”