Any Speculation On "bring On The Night"?

bluescorpion2

Postby bluescorpion2 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:41 am

The next episode of Buffy will be shown early January, the 7th or so, I believe. I've heard some interesting things...I'm not sure if I should post them here. I'm not sure on the rules of spoil;age on this board. w/b somebody. :blink:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:17 pm

Bring On the Night - Jan7th, right? The new one.
Hm, I don't know what happens, but it's ok with me if I knew, though it's not surprising you know!

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:20 pm

thanx for the info.

Hi Claire !!!!! I´m visiting all boards... :D

kisses B)

bluescorpion2

Postby bluescorpion2 » Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:06 pm

MARKED SPOILER--

SPOILER--
Ok, so here's the just of it, from two different sources: TV Guide and Spoiler Slayer.
:ph34r: TVGuide.com: As the Scoobies research the origins of the First to find a way to rescue Spike, Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) arrives with reinforcements---three apprentice Slayers. Also: Buffy is rattled when her mother (Kristine Sutherland) offers advice in her dreams.

:ph34r: Spolier Slayer Wembaster: Three Slayers-In-Training arrive in Sunnydale, turning to Buffy for help. Apparently, the Council of Watchers has suffered a serious attack and may even have been destroyed. (The source says that there is at least one dead Watcher). The three girls move into the Summer's home, which recently was attacked by The First's minions.
Giles is back at this point, though it's unclear if he brought the girls or if they came on their own. Very little info on them, except for the fact that one of them may be gay.
Many think she will be the love interest for Willow Joss was talking about in his TVGuide interview..Can't get the hopes up yet, but I say the Gang's in for a great and scary ride.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:39 am

The new episode of Buffy will actually air on Dec 17. Its going to be very excting.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”