Does Anyone Smg Works With Like Her?

Sassysoulchild

Postby Sassysoulchild » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:55 am

:confused: i mean besides her hubby of course. because when buffy first started her and alyson and charisma always hung out and went out together. and she always talked about how her and david were close and have never argued and she even brought like a cake to the set of angel when it first started. But now alyson always talks about how she hangs out with emma when they have time off and when emma was on howard stern he asked about the wedding and why sarah was such a b**** and was trying to change her name to say it like GAL LAAR instead of GELLAR and emma got all uncomfortable and said she wasn't invited none of the cast was and was like "why do we have to talk about her anything but her" and all she would say is she's "lovely". i mean first susan lucci and all. i was just wondering cuz i was a big fan but as of late with all the bad stuff being said about her being a diva and controlling over her hubby and and all im starting to think she forgot about the people her keep her as famous as she is which isn't really that much. but it seems like she's forgotten the fans and her castmates and co-stars who helped make her shows and movies a success. sorry for the rant just a confused fan :thinking: thanks

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:12 am

i'm not sure....helena would probably know though.....but i have heard rumors she's a bit of a diva, don't know how true that is though

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:10 pm

Well I know for a fact James Marsters likes her maybe even a bit too much ;)... but he says she like a sister to him. From what he's said about her I think he really likes her and respects her as an actress. Heck, he said she even taught him how to kiss on screen properly! :P I've met lots of people from Buffy (So lucky!!!) and they've never uttered a bad word about Sarah, who knows what they really think though.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:09 pm

SMG rocks.

Christinas Amazing
Advanced Member

Postby Christinas Amazing » Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:16 am

my brother was in scooby doo with her and fredie and he said everyone was b****ing about fredie but smg was the sweetest thing and she was insurcure cause she thinks fredie could have anything he wants and shes a nobody. so i think from that she is very humble and is a sweetie cause i was told all the cute little things she would do for everyone there and it was a wake-up cause arnt stars supposed to be the ones getting spoiled.

i was just wondering cuz i was a big fan but as of late with all the bad stuff being said about her being a diva and controlling over her hubby and and all im starting to think she forgot about the people her keep her as famous as she is

from what u say it just shows u cant beleive the media

smgalysonfan

Postby smgalysonfan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:19 pm

you really think no one likes her? from what i heard was that ahe was really nice and sweet and always on track.

Return to “Sarah Michelle Gellar”