Please Read !

Star

Please Read !

Postby Star » Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:07 am

the address is Yasmineonline.com
but for some reason the link inst working anyone know why ? Id be grateful of the help

Speed Demon

Postby Speed Demon » Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:22 am

Hi,

AFAIK the website was made by her father, but has been closed down for quite a long time now (it must have been over a year now or maybe much more). I don't know why it was closed down, but I think it might have been due to some nasty comments in the guestbook.

Sad there isn't much going on in this forum, but I thought I'd register anyway and let you know. Are you also such a big fan of Yasmine? I think she's adorable... :) . I think she had a great comeback in that "Baywatch - Hawaiian Wedding" movie.

Greetings
Speed Demon

Star

Postby Star » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:37 pm

yeah she been threw so much, and I'd love to meet her cause there is so much I want to say to her B)

Speed Demon

Postby Speed Demon » Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:54 pm

Yes, who wouldn't like to meet her, but I think you have to realize that's almost impossible...

... BTW have you watched her movies, e.g. "The Lake" or "Heaven or Vegas"? I find them awesome... it's great to see movies that have Yasmine as the leading character...

Star

Postby Star » Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:43 pm

yeah I know it would be impossible

does she responed to her fan mail do you know ? if so which is the best one to try because there are 2 ?

Speed Demon

Postby Speed Demon » Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:15 pm

Unfortunately I don't know if she responds, but I think it's very unlikely given the stardom of her. Also she's probably "busy" with staying away from drugs and so on...

... but I can understand you, I, too, would love to write her... :rolleyes:

BTW here are a few pictures from her taken a few weeks ago with her husband:
mavrixphoto.com/galleries/yasmin_bleeth/index.htmhttp://www.mavrixphoto.com/galleries/yasmi...leeth/index.htm

She might have put on some weight, but that's probably a good sign that she does stay away from drugs.

Star

Postby Star » Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:14 pm

yes that a good sign I just hope shes determined enough to kick the habbit!

Speed Demon

Postby Speed Demon » Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:43 pm

Yeah I hope so, too :)

Star

Postby Star » Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:50 am

Well I did write her a letter yesterday and I am going to post it asap, its just a letter of surport, I hope it reaches her. do you want the addresses I have got? so you can write if you like

there should be much more of a form going to be totally honest cause this is taking the micky! don't you think ?

So whats the latest on her is she taking time off? I would have thought so if she wants to kick her habit (no offence meant to her at all) ;)

Speed Demon

Postby Speed Demon » Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:22 am

Hi,

that's nice you wrote a letter... maybe she will indeed receive it. I don't know, but given the fact there seems to be no often-used online message board for Yasmine (except this one at the moment :D ) she maybe hasn't that many fans at the moment, so maybe she doesn't get that much fan mail.

Thanks, please give me the addresses, maybe I'll also write her. BTW where do you have these addresses from? Before you send the letter, I would make sure they aren't too old. Maybe you can find her current one on baywatch.comhttp://www.baywatch.com.

>there should be much more of a form going to be totally honest cause this is taking the micky! don't you think ?

I honestly don't understand what you mean (I'm from Germany, so English is not my first language :rolleyes: , sorry). Do you mean more people should write her to support her?

>So whats the latest on her is she taking time off?

It seems she is :( - but you're right, it's good so she can recover better. I'd love to see more movies with her though... I especially liked the thrillers she made, like "The Lake".

BTW do you know that page: yasmine-bleeth.orghttp://www.yasmine-bleeth.org . It's from the Netherlands, that page is very nice. You even can find a favorite cooking instruction by Yasmine there...

Bye
Speed Demon

Return to “Yasmine Bleeth”