Wild ON! Spain

vic90210

Postby vic90210 » Sun May 26, 2002 5:34 am

I was watching a Wild On! Spain episode recently where Brooke Burke got one of those traditional flamenco dresses on and walked out on the streets of some Spanish town where festivities were going on.
Naturally, a lot of Spanish people approached her and Brooke turned to the camera laughing and said 'I don't know what they are saying... they think I'm from here'.

Uh, I don't think so Brooke... see, I think people in other countries know foriegners when they see them. People there aren't so stupid to mistake just anyone for a local based on wearing a certain dress. I've been to Spain and although Brooke is a fine-looking woman, she does NOT look authentically Spanish by any means.

Maybe she thought people assumed she was a local because of her dress... I think she caused a commotion because she's got a whole camera crew following her every move. Maybe she thought that since they spoke Spanish to her, they must think she's a local... well, if the people there don't speak English, what language did she expect them to speak to her?

skulking

Postby skulking » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:52 am

Maybe they thought she was Jules Asner.

You know the islanders like to party pretty hard and they might have been really trashed out their minds so it would be easy to think they know people they don't or they just saw her on TV and wanted to say hello.

Depending on the economic conditions they probably love tourist and don't care if they are Micheal Jackson or not, as long as they get their money and maybe a shot of being on television.

Then again maybe Brooke Burke is a robot and the islanders knew it but were afraid. And Brooke herself speaks 4000 languages because of a implanted micro-chip and knew exactly what the islanders were speaking so she laughed and said i don't know what you are saying.

vic90210

Postby vic90210 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:44 pm

I think you're smokin the same stuff Brooke was that day

Return to “Brooke Burke”