Favorite Brad Movie

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:54 pm

I'm totally having a brain fart on Brad movies... ugh don't you hate that?!? well if your favorite isn't listed, tell me what your favorite is... k?

nermal

Postby nermal » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:23 pm

i like legends of the falls, the best

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:32 am

i just saw seven last night...................amazing!

but I liked Kalifornia and Fight Club almost the same but Seven is my new fav.

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:35 am

Kalifornia
Too Young To Die
Interview with the Vampire
Cutting Class
True Romance
The River Runs Through (It)
Thelma and Louise

Those are the ones off the top of my head

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:39 pm

Fight Club (Ed Norton :wub:)
Snatch (hilarious :lol:)
Seven (Gwyneth :pukeface:)

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:12 pm

L!!!! Is that you girl?? It's great to see ya around...how are you? :)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:59 am

<span style='font-size:26pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>GENNAAAAAAAA!!!!!!</span></span>
:yell: :yell:

WHat's up? what was camp like? (:lickout: lol) hope you had a woooonderful time!!!! You know what? I was thinking of you just last night!!!....don't believe me? here's why: you may have heard of Holly and Jessica, the two British girls who dissappeared, last time they were seen they had their Beckham t-shirts on...so Beckham himself made a press conference adressing the girls and the possible kidnapper(s), I saw on TV that Beck and his playmates were holding a huge M-U t-shirt with a phone number on it for ppl to call if they know anything that could help the inquiry....I wanted to post an article about that but then I thought "what's the use of it? Beck's #1 fan isn't around! :( "..but you are!!!!!

Anyways, sorry for being so chatty it's just that it's great to have you back! :wub:

PS: (quote) "how are you?" <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>I'M DOING GREAAAAT!!!!!</span></span> lol....I experienced the downs and now I'm on top of the world! B) You know I'm a Leo, and my reaction was...uh...a Leo-typical reaction! :lol: I was feeling awful and reacted a tenfold more violently than a normal person!...anyway, enough chatting...see ya b-b gurl!!!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:20 pm

oh good God it's wonderful to have you back!!! I love that you're happy and healthy and posting again! Thanks for that thought about Becks..I really do appreaciate it a lot. Camp was so f***ing great. I had the bets time of my life (so far :)) and I cry every day knowing it's a whole nother year until I can go back. Ugh...it was just so undescribibly great!

Please, you never have to apologize for being chatty, I love that we can do this still! So tell me all about your wonderfull transformation! You seem so amazingly happy it's making me happy! I want to chat much more...so don't dissapear on me again! I am leaving tomorrow for Montreal for a week, it's some soccer thing. I will be back next weekend though and we are going to catch up okay?! Luv ya girl! It's great to talk to you again! :wub:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Aug 18, 2002 6:58 am

oh! you're leaving again! :( ...if you need help in French, don't forget I can always help! :D

Don't be sad that camp's over!!! you have one entire year to get well prepared for next time! ;)

Tell me about camp! did you catch one real good man!...or even more than one :lol:

Thanks for sharing happiness with me! actually, I realised that whatever sh** happens to you, the best thing to do is to learn from it. Now I feel I've grown up this summer and what makes me so happy is that I am feeling strong...that's an amazingly good feeling B)

can't wait for you to be back for good! I don't spend as much time as I used to be still I come very regularly, almost on a daily basis.......so have fun in Montreal (:safesex: :dance: :guzzle:) and see ya!!!!! :wub:

PS: d'you play soccer? I may try to bring ya an article of what I was talking about :)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:06 pm

Ocean's 11 and The Mexican

Return to “Brad Pitt”