The Forgottin Flight

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:46 pm

I have been writing a term paper on 911, and I think Flight 93 has been somehow overlooked in all the media, I'll see it now and then but not nearly as much as the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

It just makes me sad. The things I've been reading, I don't understand, how when we choose to remember 911, you rarely think about the flight that crashed into Pennsylvania.

I just wanted to bring this up cause I think it was becoming too easy to forget.

Rest In Peace to all those that died in 911

<!--EDIT|FairyPrincess86|Oct 14 2002, 12:50 AM-->

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:06 am

How can you say thats sad what you said it is!! But what about the Bali Terrorist attacks? No one has mentioned it... It happened 1 week and 1 day ago it 180 Australians are still missing and the rest of te other cultures there. U just announced this 1 year and 1 month and 7 days after the 9/11.... And here we are 1 week and 1 day and no one says anything about that! It was a tradgedy any terrorist attack is! Any death is a tragedy! Today is Sunday here in Australia....and it is the National Day Of Mourning for Bali Terrorists Attacks! Surely you wouldve hear about the attack n the news!! Both of them were sad! And I admitt...that the 9/11 Was more un expected and worse than the Bali attack! But still we have to acknowlege everyone who died in all terrorists attacks EVER!?!? Not just one and forget the other!

Plz dont get me wrong I am not having a go at you im just informing you that ALL terrorists attacks are evil and sad!!!

R.I.P Everyone who has died ever!!

JustBrit

Postby JustBrit » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:14 am

KICK A.. I so agree with you. I think the reason why nobody is talking about the Bali attack is that this time it did't happen in the US.

Return to “Brad Pitt”