Why Brad?

JOURNALIST 1

Postby JOURNALIST 1 » Mon May 31, 2004 11:18 am

hi
Do you love Brad only because he is sexy, beautiful etc? Might be you see something more? What is it?

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:37 am

he's a good actor too

MoRtiCia13
Ultra Member

Postby MoRtiCia13 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:40 am

i don't love him
how can i
i don't know him
ever notice how people are so quick to say LOVE i love you baby...cuz when i f*** you i want you and want definately = love. need = love. i need love therefore i love you. i want you to want me... love me please.. i love you. i love that show...that car that dress those shoes that body i love that team i love getting f***ed i love f***ing you over. folks just love love don't they. i like brad pitt. he's sexy...and a good actor, but not somuch as he is just physically attractive to my eyes and sexually appeasing...and if i want to have a little fantasy every now and then that the 'tyler derden' version of brad is f***ing me' brains out...then so be it.
:wub:

linkin park and jay z...i kinda think it messes up a damn fine song. :blink:

JOURNALIST 1

Postby JOURNALIST 1 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:53 pm

thank you for your sugestion. i agree with you, but i wrote 'love' because most of fans use this word.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:45 am

i like brad cuz hes a gud actor and a gud husband.and he will make a gud dad sumday soon hopefully.

Georgina1000

Postby Georgina1000 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:26 am

Because he's blo*dy gorgeous! :D Jen is so lucky!

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 15, 2005 6:05 pm

I love Brad because he is made in the image and glory of God. He is one of God's creations and deserves to be loved because of this. I love Jennifer his wife the same way. I wish they could have worked things out. I still hope that a miracle will happen and they will get back together.

Jesus said that if a man looks at a woman to lust after her, he has already commited adultery with her in his heart. NO doubt the same goes the other way around. I think that people should stop looking at Brad with adulterous eye's and see him as having value as a human being.

My husband is way better looking than Brad. The women who see him every where we go seem to think the same thing. Women always making advances and lusting afer your husband is stressful and hard on a marriage. I know how that feels. I think everyone involved in lusting after Brad has helped to break up the marriage on the spiritual realm.

If people loved Brad they would have wanted him to have a happy marriage and not project their lustful fantasies at him.

drodelia

Postby drodelia » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:21 pm

don't like him.

Postby 1662 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:54 pm

hi i am new i think brad is cute

starryeyezmel

Postby starryeyezmel » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:29 pm

He has always been so sexy. I was at the People's Choice Awards last night and I was so mad he got snubbed by Matthew. Was anyone else upset about that?? Action Hero. Not that Brad has done a lot of action flicks but he is sooooo much better McCaughney. Even if The Rock had won I would not have been as upset. :angry:

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:16 am

he's sexy but he also appears to be smarter than the other pretty boys in Hollywood
he looks rather down to earth too

Return to “Brad Pitt”