BATTLE OF THE JENNIFER'S

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 9:31 am

HOLLYWOOD HAS HAD THERE SHARE OF JENNIFER'S BUT WHEN YOU SAW THE NAME JENNIFER, YOU'LL MOST LIKELY THINK OF JENNIFER ANISTON ( BRAD'S NEW WIFE & STAR OF THE HIT SHOW FRIENDS ), JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT ( GIRLFRIEND OF ENRIQUE IGLASIAS & PLAYED AMERICA'S SWEETHEART ON PARTY OF FIVE ) & LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST IS JENNIFER LOPEZ ( GIRLFRIEND OF SEAN PUFFY COMBS & SHE IS KNOWN FOR WEARING OUTGOING OUTFITS EX. GRAMMY'S ) ! NOW ALL THESE WOMEN HAVE ALOT IN COMMON BUT EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKS AT THE ACTING, THE LOOKS, & PERSONALITY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING EVERYONE HAS THIER FLAWS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BOX OFFICE FAILIURES JENNIFER ANISTON WINS THAT ONE ! WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKS THATS A HARD ONE BUT I HONESTLY HAVE TO SAY A TIE BETWEEN JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT & JENNIFER LOPEZ ! JENNIFER DIDN'T MAKE THE VUT FOR THIS BECAUSE OF HER HAIR . . . SHE CHOPED IT OFF ! HER HAIR MADE HER LOOK BEAUTIFUL . WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITY LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLES ; JENNIFER LOPEZ WAS ARRESTED WIH HER BOYFRIEND, SHE'S BEEN CALLED A SNOB, & A SELLOUT ! JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT HAS BEEN HATED FROM AUDREY HEPBURN FANS FOR HER PORTRAYAL OF THE LEGENDARY ACTRESS, SHE IS ALWAYS LAUGHING OR HAPPY , SHE'S BEEN THREW HEARTBREAKS ALL HER LIFE ( EXAMPLES : CARSON DALY ) & SHE IS LOVED BY TEENS AROUND THE WORLD ! JENNIFER ANISTON IS MARRIED TO BRAD PITT MAKING HER THE MOST HATED GIRL IN THE WORLD ( EXAMPLE : MY MOM HATES HER ) AND SHE'S ON AMERICA'S FAV. TELEVISION SHOW ! SO YOU CAN SEE THEY ALL HAVE FLAWS BUT OVER ALL MY CHOICE IS JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT !

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:20 pm

I like Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston the best. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a good actress but she is too upbeat and happy all the time for me.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Mon Jan 22, 2001 3:24 am

i don't really enjoy any of the jennifer's but i think lopez is the best actress of them all.

RoBbIe

Postby RoBbIe » Fri Feb 02, 2001 5:59 pm

For awhile I wasn't liking Jennifer Lopez too much. I guess I believed what the press said about her, but after watching one of her interviews I saw what a sweet girl she was.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Feb 24, 2001 3:29 pm

i think jennifer aniston is pretty and funny and a good actress. i think jennifer love hewitt is pretty and she's a good actress 2. i also think jennifer lopez is a good singer and actress, and she's pretty but not as pretty as the other 2. i like them all!

AbbyLopez

Postby AbbyLopez » Wed Mar 14, 2001 2:33 pm

Lopez is the best actress of the three and Aniston is the worst, although Love Hewitt isn't a great actress either. Aniston isn't very attractive.

Pat 2000

Postby Pat 2000 » Tue Mar 20, 2001 11:29 am

JLH is the best!  She's pretty, sexy, and young.  As for the others, J Lo is cool, but THEY HAVE NOT STOPPED PLAYING 'LOVE DON'T COST A THING' ON THE RADIO!  Yeesh, when it just came out, I would groove to it, but now it's just...old..and not catchy anymore...
Jennifer Aniston has a nice body, but her face is...ugh..

Well, there's my take, C ya!

nsyncgirlygirl
Ultra Member

Postby nsyncgirlygirl » Wed Mar 21, 2001 1:55 pm

I LIKE JENNIFER ANISTON CUZ SHE ALWAYS HAS COOL HAIR AND STYLE. JLH AS COOL TASTE IN STYLE TOO. JENNIFER LOPEZ, SHES OK

Return to “Brad Pitt”