What do you think of Jennifer

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Oct 28, 2000 12:53 am

Personally, I don't think Jennifer is very good looking (facially), that seems to be a popular believe of late. Haven't heard much about her personality, though she obviously holds grudges, witness her mother.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 9:16 am

SHE SEEMS NICE BUT YOU CAN TELL THAT SHE CAN BE A B**** AT TIMES ! BUT SHE'S GOOD LOOKING BUT NOT AS GOOD LOOKING AS THE OTHER JENNIFER, MY BABY, JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT !

NikkiJane

Postby NikkiJane » Thu Nov 09, 2000 5:42 pm

Hmmm, Jennifer is okay. I used to really dislike her but I try to get to like her because I like Brad. I'm happy that he's found someone he feels truly commited to. I know that's something that is important in his life.

Nicola

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:18 pm

I like her a lot. She is really pretty, a good actress and I love Friends. I don't know anything about her personality but what I do know I like.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Wed Dec 27, 2000 7:17 pm

i don't think that she is 'gorgeous' but i think she is 'charming-looking'
remember when the whole country had a crush on her when friends came out? everyone went out and got the 'rachel hair-cut'

vampiress Brandy 001

Postby vampiress Brandy 001 » Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:04 pm

I think jennifer is defenitly wrong for brad.She maybe a good actress;but I don't think she has a very good attitude towards ppl;And she's not that pretty may I add.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Mon Jan 22, 2001 3:20 am

i think she has a good body. her hair gets on my nerves cause it's always in her face. i don't think she is a good actress either because she basically acts the same in every thing she has been in. so i'm not a big fan of hers, but i'm happy for her and brad. i hope they are happy with each other!

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Tue Jan 23, 2001 12:34 pm

I think jenifer is a really cool person she reminds me of christina aguilera but not as b**** y but she is a sweet person.I think she is beautiful in some ways I think her and brad are cute together.She is funny though.

RoBbIe

Postby RoBbIe » Fri Feb 02, 2001 5:55 pm

Jennifer is my favorite on Friends. Does anyone know anything about her. I only know John Aniston from days of our lives(Victor) is her father.

KT
Advanced Member

Postby KT » Tue Feb 06, 2001 5:19 pm

I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous, but she does have a certain pleasant appeal. I like her on Friends, funny show and while the rest of her work isn't overly profound, I still enjoy it better than some of the other junk that comes out. Brad seems like he's been trying to get married for years and couldn't quite pull it off. They seem happy for the moment, so good for them.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Feb 07, 2001 12:48 pm

Leila, Jen's mom wanted to go to their wedding and her daughter forbid it. In any public situation, she's going to attempt to put a positive spin on it.

I report all news no matter where the source and no matter positive or negative, and when Jen disputes a claim like she did the other night (ie. her mother), I'll report that. Ever person on this site is treated the same way, and I'm the messenger of the info.

Annica

Postby Annica » Sat Feb 17, 2001 11:27 am

I just want to comment on a few things. It's funny how nobody of you here know Jennifer but some of you are sure she isn't good for Brad or that she is b**** y. Do you really think you know better than Brad what's good for him or not? He is 37 years old. I am sure he is capable of seeing if someone can make him happy, better thna anyone who hasnever met her. he chose to marry her. Nobody forced him.

You, the administrator doesn't know Jennifer, but say she holds grudges, and base it on the fact that she doesn't have good contact with her monther? she recently said in the Voxxy chat that she loves her mother and hopes that one day they can get together again, but times need to heal the wounds.

Do you even know why her mom and she currebtly don't talk? It's not as if jen is the one that refuse to talk to her, and nancy desperately wants contact with her. well, the tabloid version is that. but if you read Nancy anistons book about her famous daughter, you will get a completley different picture. jen did not cut contact with her mom cause of the tv show apperance Nancy did. that was merely the catalysist that made jen angry, but nancy did nothing to try to make it up with jen., she didn't even call her back.

nancy said she and Jen realised they both needed time apart from eachother, cause they were too codependent on eachother. nancy wrote in the last chapter of the book that she hasn't realised until now that `Jennifer isn't the same person as she (Nancy) is!! that jennifer actually is entitled to her own thoughts and ideas! Things that hav ebeen natural for mots other people. Nancy said that cause she raised jennifer alone after the divorce, she got too clinging on Jen and didn't allow her to make any decisions on her own. she din't approve of Jen's friends, or her boyfgriends, or her career decisions or her getting a manager etc. She admitted to scolding jennifeer every day. she admitted to lowering jen's selfesteem etc. .she said she didn't realise until recently that jennifer actually was entitled to chose her own boyfriend and her own friends. Even the priest in the church Nancy attended told Nancy that Jennifer did the right thing trying to get away from her, cause Jen needed time to grow without Nancy intrerfering and nancy needed time to realise she too is her own person and not only smeone 's mother.

Nancy wrote and published the book without jennifer's knowledge. It can't hav been easy for jennifer to all of a sudden have this story with her mom being public., cause in her book Nancy seriously disses Jen's beloved father John aniston and describing him as a loser and a pig, as well as telling extremly personal details about jenifer and her dad.

So how can you say Jen holds grudges, cause she is still friends with her old boyfrends even thoiugh theyhurt her, and she forgave her father for leaving her when she was 9 years old an dnot wanting any contact with her for one year. sh ahas said it was the worst thing happened to her, and sh eforgave him and has avery close contact with him today.

Annica

Postby Annica » Sat Feb 17, 2001 11:57 am

I agree with Leila here. To the admin i'd like to say you say you post bad as well as good news. that i sfine, Thats how it shoyuld be. I run the biggest Brad messageboard on the web myself, so I know how it works. But what the problem here seem to be is that the tabloid gossip that is made upom is reported as NEWS. that is not news, whether it is good or bad tabloid stiries.

the so called NEWs stoiries on thr actual abstract net Brad site, is hilarious, cause all of the comes from Ted Casablanca, National Enquirer and Star. ted ha sactually admitte dto make up a majority of his gossip. Hardly any legit news are reported, only gossip with no base in reality.

the biography on Bard is even more ridiculous. I don't know who complied it, but it is based from gossip in the A-List, a list that is infamous for being completley made up when they say that 95% of the celebs are bisexual or gays, or that 70% have hygien problems. th eonethat wrote the abstract net biography took the info from that site and said the reason that Brad and Gwynth Paltrow broke up was because she refues to go down on him. that is the most ridiculous thing ever. How would anyone know that, cause neither GP or Brad has talked about the break-up and non of heir friends are taking to the press either, cause if they were then Star ad NE etc woudl havea ctually reported stories that turned out to be coreect. think logically. You really think that man date a woman for 2.5 years and the realise he can't date her because of that reason. if it had ben teh case an dso important to the man he'd break up with her in te firts few months,not aftrer 2.5 years and a proposal and after deciding he wants to marry her. A-List made that up. It's no base in reality. it's as funny as the old rumor that Bard smells, cause i know many many poeple who have met him and they all deny that rumor. And if you read th egP part of the A-List they state acompletley different reason for the break-up. they didn't ven stick to the same story, they said she broke up with him cause of his lack of schooling, which is funny since he has 4 years of the university and she has highschool, and hetaught her about art, architectire and books. She said it herself.

The only think the person who is behind the Brad Pitt page at Bastract net obviously thought was not okay to include in that gossipy biography was when A-list claimed bad was gay.

And about your comment to Leila, how do you know you for sure Jennifer forbade her mom to attend the wedding? that was reported in the tabs, People magazine included (after all it IS atabloid). It was People magazine who originally reported that Nancy hadn't been invited, but that article has so many factual erros in it is was unbelievable. I will just mention a few examples here. they said they run out of food and had to buy more at the local grocery store, that has been denied by the catering firm on TV. People claimed Tom Selleck was there, he said later on Letterman that he wasn't. They claimed Brad and Jen went for matching his and her highglights. Her hairdesser Chris Mc Millan denied that story. You know the list goes on and on.
So you can't trust anything from that article, cause nobody at the wedding was allowed to talk about it.

Nancy did an interview with Cindy Adams but she said she didn't want to comment on the upcoming wedding, so she didn't say if she had ben invited or not. All she said was that she had never met Brad Pitt.

So whether Nancy actually attended the wedding or not, we don't know the reasons why. I hardly think she begged Jenifer to attend and then was refused. if she didn't go, it most likely was becauzse she didn't ask. . Jen met her in the spring of 1998, and Nancy has said to UK tv in 1999 that they have a friendship in growing.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Feb 24, 2001 3:25 pm

i think she's pretty! i love friends and she is my fave. girl on it.

AbbyLopez

Postby AbbyLopez » Wed Mar 14, 2001 2:29 pm

I think Jennifer is sort of ugly(facially) In my opinion, she's a bad actress. She doesn't pull off her lines well and she always plays the same roles. I don't know her, but I am not a fan of her acting or looks.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Mar 17, 2001 2:36 am

i think she's pretty, and i love her hair. she also is really skinny. i don't think she's drop dead gorgeous, but she's pretty and friends rules!

N again68

Postby N again68 » Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:13 pm

I think Jen is pretty. I love the show Friends. I think jennifer is a good role model cause for instance how she does chats on voxxy.com. She also seems to treat Brad really well and they seem to really love each other. I LOVE her clothes!!

N again68

Postby N again68 » Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:27 pm

Oh yeah i also agree with what Annica says. She is so right. Jen is a forgiving person. She is really tight with her father and forgave him for leaving her when he was 9. I mean I wouldn't even know myself if I could do that. Also she doesn't even dislike Brad's ex fiance Gwenyth she said herself in Vanity Fair that she thinks Gwenyth is a lovely person if you ask me I think she has a better opinion of Gwenyth than what Brad thinks of her because BRad seems to not think much of her. I also heard that BRad was the one that broke up with her... not shure cause i heard in article gwenyth said herself it was her fault that brad broke it off with her thats why she felt so down for a long period of time. but anywho yea Annica is right. We all don't know how Jen really is but her public side seems to be fine. Also Brad can choose whoever he wants to marry. I mean he must know he made the right choice because he knew when he was engaged to gP that he was making the wrong choice. And with Jen he knew it was right. In my own opinion I think they make a lovely couple and i hope they stay together for a long time.

BackDatAssUp

Postby BackDatAssUp » Sun May 06, 2001 12:52 pm

She's pretty and seems cool on Friends but I dont know her in real life so I cant say anything.

kristin1655

Postby kristin1655 » Sun May 20, 2001 1:44 pm

At first I didn´t like Jen but now I kinda like her and I love her clothes, but her acting isn´t that good, I also think (as allot off you guys said) that all off her roles are almost the same.. Brad seems to love her and I think they make a cute couple !! I´m happy he married her and not Gwyneth or Juliette because she is allot better then them !! :o)

Return to “Brad Pitt”