Against All Odds

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 1:29 am

Matthew 19:9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."

Will Brad turn away from adultery, become a Christian and plead Jen's forgiveness?

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 12:38 pm

From the beginning Marriage was between one man and one woman for to bless each other with love for the rest of their lives. The two become one.

Genesis 2:24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

I'd say God is a real romantic. He designed marriage and intimacy with all it's juicy love and blessings. When a man and a woman divorce, God sees the breakup as attributing to violence.

Malachi 2:16 "For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one's garment with violence," Says the LORD of hosts. "Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously."

Jesus explains to religous leaders about the importance of faithfulness in Marriage:

Matthew 19:3-6 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?" And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning "made them male and female,' and said, "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

The religious leaders asked Jesus why Moses permitted divorce:

Matthew 19:7 They said to Him, "Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?"

Jesus explains this was only permitted because of their hardness of heart:

Matthew 19: 8 He said to them, "Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."

Jesus says:

"Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

Since with God all things are possible. Since God hates divorce, I think it is possible for God to work a miracle and for Brad and Jen to be reunited.

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 2:12 pm

God bless you all!

My husband and I were once separated for seven years. I refused to sign the divorce papers. Many people prayed with me that my marriage would be renewed, even though at one point we hadn't seen each other for four years. Also a couple from Marriage Ministries Internaional prayed with me.

preventingdivorce.com/marriage_ministries_internationa.htmhttp://www.preventingdivorce.com/marriage_...nternationa.htm

The University of the family has helpful resources for Brad and Jen

marriage.org/http://www.marriage.org/

There are many rescources out there for Brad and Jen if they really wanted to rekindle their marriage. If Brad and Jen wanted a more secular approach to restoring thier marriage, I am sure Dr. Phil's Relationship Rescue would be great. My husband and I were reunited after seven years of separation.

Here is a link to some highlights of Dr. Phil's Relationship Rescue

uwec.edu/counsel/pubs/relhilits.htmlhttp://www.uwec.edu/counsel/pubs/relhilits.html

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 2:31 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='color:red'>Here is a song I would like to dedicate to Brad and Jen</span></span>

<span style='color:gray'>Where Do Broken Hearts Go

I know it's been some time
But there's something on my mind
You see I haven't been the same
Since that cold November day
We said wee needed space
But all we found was an empty place
And the only things I learned
Is that I need you desperately
So here I am
And can you please tell me (oh)

Chorus:
Where do broken hearts go
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still care for me

I've been around enough to know
That dreams don't turn to gold
And that there is no easy way
No you just can't run away
And what we had was so much more
Than we ever had before
And no matter how I try
You're always on my mind
So here I am
And can you please tell me (oh)

Chorus:
Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes

And now that I am here with you
I'll never let you go
I look into your eyes
And now I know, now I know

Chorus:
Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes

Chorus:
Back to the open arms
I look in your eyes

For me
You still care for me...

Written by: Frank WIldhorn & Chuck Jackson
Scaramanga Music - Rare Blue Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Baby Love Music (ASCAP)
</span>

<span style='color:red'>Solomon the Greatest lover in the Bible says, "love is as strong as death". He also says: "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it:" Reminds me of Whitney Houston's song "Where do broken hearts go?" the words "And if somebody loves you, Won't they always love you".

When the unfulfilling embers of lust die down in Brad's heart? Will he not find a love for Jen in his heart, that is stronger than death? Surely Brad will find that nothing he could do, will drown the flaming torch of love he has in his heart for Jen.</span>

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 3:24 pm

<span style='color:gray'>There is hope afer infidelity. Here is a link for information about rebuilding a marriage after infidelity "from the Divorce Busting Center..."

preventingdivorce.com/healing_from_infidelity.htmhttp://www.preventingdivorce.com/healing_f..._infidelity.htm

There doesn't have to be an end to Brad and Jen's marriage.

May The Lord Jesus reunited Brad and Jen! :kiss2:
</span>

Yiska

Postby Yiska » Sun May 08, 2005 5:10 pm

<span style='color:gray'>"Brad comes from a strongly Baptist family and was raised in Springfield, Missouri"

Dear God, You are Blessed forever! Please help Brad to come back to his Baptist roots, to embrace Jesus, to embrace Jennifer and to do God's will. Thank You God that all things are possible with You! Please help Brad and Jennifer's marriage to glorify You God and to be a blessing to many. Thank You God! Praise You God! In Jesus Holy Name Amen

Bible quotes about Marital love:

Proverbs 5:19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; And always be enraptured with her love.

Song of Solomon 1:13 A bundle of myrrh is my beloved to me, That lies all night between my breasts.

Song of Solomon 4:5 Your two breasts are like two fawns, Twins of a gazelle, Which feed among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 7:7 This stature of yours is like a palm tree, And your breasts like its clusters.

Song of Solomon 7:8 I said, "I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of its branches." Let now your breasts be like clusters of the vine, The fragrance of your breath like apples,

Proverbs 5:18-20 Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth. As a loving deer and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; And always be enraptured with her love. For why should you, my son, be enraptured by an immoral woman, And be embraced in the arms of a seductress?

Brad should be enraptured with Jen's love, allowing her breasts to satisfy him at all times. May God help Brad out of the arms of a seductress, may he not be enraptued by an immoral woman. God made marriage for Brad to enjoy all the marital fancies and pleasures. May this "prodigal" son come home. </span>

Return to “Brad Pitt”