"die Another Day" Is #1 At The Box Office

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:11 pm

The 20th Bond movie called "Die Another Day" with cutie Halle Berry as Bond girl is number 1 in the USA for the week of Nov 22/24 !

It scored $47,000,000!

Congrats to Halle Berry, Pierce Brosnan and the Bond camp!

<!--EDIT|Claire|Nov 24 2002, 11:13 PM-->

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:54 pm

I know! Isnt it cool! I wanna go see it I have never seen a Bond movie coz my mom thinks they all suck but Die Another Day seems pretty good it has been neck and neck with Harry Potter at the box office. I think when Lord Of The Rings 2:The 2 towers comes out that will demolish those 2 movies I think Harry Potter was a little over estamated or the Bond m,ovie was under estimated.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:02 pm

Well how was Die Another Day?

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:52 pm

:blink: I dunno havent seen it yet im gonna wait for it to come on video. Hey Claire you can be the next Bond Girl hehe :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:14 pm

Wow, now that was I complimenT! :lol:

And having in mind that you don't know how I look! (Note:Bond girls have to be super skinny and tall and look like models!) And first I have to become a superfamous and acclaimed actress and start getting millions of bucks, and then they probably choose me!

Anyway, I wouldn't do the action part, I'm unwilling to do it, I don't wanna have my neck broken somewhere! :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:23 pm

Hey, it's a mistake if you haven't seen in the theatre, cause it looks great there! I watched yesterday and it rocked! I mean the effects and the actors, too.

It really impressed me that Halle Berry is really good in the movie. I didn't expect that, I thought she wouldn't be an advantage to the movie, but she stayed really well there. Female agents rock! She must do some different kind of action that X-Men, cause she doesn't look well there, she is not central character.

Whaever, I enjoyed this Bond!

Return to “Halle Berry”