Anthony~Jennifer or Love?

megan
Ultra Member

Postby megan » Sat Nov 11, 2000 10:15 pm

Who do you think is the prettiest?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 12, 2000 12:25 am

Do you mean Jessica Alba Or Jennifer Love Hewitt ? well, if that is the question, I would choose my first love Jennifer Love Hewitt ! I'd have been a fan of her since her Kid's Inc. days and people have told me that I would grow of it and that hasn't happened yet ! the reason I love Jessica Alba is because She's sexy, beautiful, & a great actress as for Jennifer Love Hewitt but Jennifer will always be my beautiful babe !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:09 pm

Well , i don't know about that true 'love' has a bigger jug no offense bud :).. Beauty wise Jessica is 'unbeatable' how could you even compare her to anyone!! No dubious shadows here, Jess.. is the best looking girl out there! Paul close to that elusive 18! and oh, i'm not a geek or a homozygous dominant either ,,I just sound like one when its time to representing my 'hope' and 'fire'!! Did you know that her biggest turn on is 'intellectual capabilities' '(So think different) 'Albert & Macintosh commercial crew! :)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:00 am

we all have different opinions but I just think Jennifer Love Hewitt is more beautiful but Jessica is in close second !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:33 pm

Well you see, my point exactly In my 'humble' opinion Jessica is always ahead of any 'close' compititor...Straight-up! Don't get me wrong Jennifer is a beautiful being. Just not as refined as Jessica just kiddin :)) Lets just say they're both 'The Driving Forces' in our little weird world :0)..And hey can i ask ya somethin..How do you make 'cool' animations men?

Return to “Jessica Alba”