DARK ANGEL : A HIT OR MISS ?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:08 pm

WELL, I THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS THAT FOX HAS ON THEIR LINE UP ! DARK ANGEL IS A TOTAL HIT AND THIS SHOW WILL MAKE JESSICA ALBA A BIG STAR ! THERE'S OTHER SHOWS LIKE THIS LIKE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER & ANGEL, BUT DARK ANGEL HAS SOMETHING BOTH THOSE SHOWS DONT HAVE ! JESSICA, SHE'S SMART, INHUMAN, SEXY, AND IN HER WORDS A B**** ! NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE JESSICA BUT ALSO JAMES CAMERON, HE DID TITANIC AND THAT GAVE MORE PUBLICITY TOWARDS DARK ANGEL MAKING IT A SUCCESS ! I SOMETIMES WATCH BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER AND I GOTTA SAY IT IS GOOD BUT IT SOMETIMES GETS BORING AND WIERD ! NOW I CAN'T STAND WATCHING ANGEL, IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE BUFFY VICE VERSA ! YOU CAN CONIDER ME A FOX KID, I WATCH ANYTHING ON FOX BETWEEN 8 P.M. TO 10 P.M. MY ALL TIME FOX SHOWS WERE OF COURSE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WHICH WAS CANCELED, PARTY OF FIVE, THAT WAS A FANTASTIC SHOW, BOSTON PUBLIC, ALLY MCBEAL, AND MANY OTHER SHOWS. ROCK ON DARK ANGEL !

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:43 pm

I liked the little bit I saw of the show. I don't like Buffy or Angel. I tried to watch Buffy once but I just couldn't get into it.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Nov 10, 2000 3:00 pm

Jessica was on the seattle fox affiliate this morning on their morning show, but unfortunately the hosts didn't know anything about her or the show so the interview was more background than any news...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:15 am

I think Jessica Alba and that Gellar character share an inimical outlook about quality shows! Gellar doesn't even stand a chance.. she's laid back and nonabbrassive! boring!!!!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Jan 06, 2001 10:48 am

well just call yourself a Sarah Michelle Gellar hater cause you sound like one. I don't hate her, I more like hate her fans because they are just to into her ! They can not admit when she is horrible and they make her sound like she is the best out there ! They think Jessica isn't worthy of a Golden Globe nomination and Sarah is and by which she is but who are they to judge who is worthy and who is not ?

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:48 pm

I don't know ...lets just say the root of my intention towards this 'hater' concept is more of just supporting Jessica nothing else!!

Return to “Jessica Alba”