ENTETAINMENT WEEKLY

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:13 pm

I CANT STAND ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY ! THEY ARE SOOOOO ANNYING ! I MEAN, DARK ANGEL'S RATINGS WENT DOWN IN ITS 2ND EPISODE, COME ON, EVERY SHOWS RANTING WENT DOWN BUT THEY MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT SAYING ITS DONE ! AND ALSO, I THINK THEY KISS SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR'S ASS WAY TO MUCH AND HER SHOW. THEY ALWAYS HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY AND I SEE THE SHOW AND SOME OF THE EPISODES ARE VERY VERY BORING AND STUPID HENCE THE EPISODE WHERE THERE WAS A DUPLICATE OF XANDER ! NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CRAP THE WHOLE DARK ANGEL CONCEPT ! BAD BAD BAD ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:24 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about EW... Remember, this show's on FOX, not ABC, NBC, or CBS... They are much less likely to dump a show, and Dark Angel is doing quite well for a Fox show. JLH wasn't so lucky... but that was more the writer's fault, not hers.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:27 pm

YEAH, THE WRITERS MADE A HORRIBLE PLOT. HOW CAN A INNOCENT GIRL LIKE SARAH GO TO NEW YORK, MAKE A FRIEND, GET A APARTMENT, AND A JOB ALL IN ONE DAY ! NOTHING LIKE THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN ! THE SHOW WASN'T A REALITY, IT WAS TOO MUCH FANTASY ! BUT I THOUGHT THE SHOW HAD ITS MOMENTS AND VERY GOOD ONES!

Return to “Jessica Alba”