More Award Nominations !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Dec 21, 2000 10:33 pm

Jessica Alba has been getting alot of honors & nominations for her role in Dark Angel and we can add another nomination from the Golden Globes for :
ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA

LORRAINE BRACCO
The Sopranos

AMY BRENNEMAN
Judging Amy

EDIE FALCO
The Sopranos

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

SELA WARD
Once and Again

JESSICA ALBA
Dark Angel

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:38 pm

hey man,, I'm just the numero uno fano of 'Alba' so you think jess is not good of getting the award thing! i think she's better than every actress who got nominated I mean the sopranos!! oh yeah mafia crap big deal! the vampire thing i mean what the heck were they thinking thats childish fantasy ..yeah ok dk is fantasy but it has some moments about deep 'stuff' about life and wisdom! who knows it can happen! :) I'm just supportin my main 'lady' :) I think 'your' jennifer is hot too! but you know were human we have different taste in this case a very similar :) taste!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Jan 04, 2001 11:55 pm

well, I will not say I'm Jessica Alba's number one fan because I'm not ! I support everything she does and I'm happy she is getting recognition for her show ! Jessica Alba + Jennifer Love Hewitt = the perfect woman :(

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:41 pm

:)) J + J = Absolutely Stunning!! :) It's too bad i just recently discover her beauty ,,about 6 months ago..nothing i can do about it though 'I lived my whole life in the Phillippine' I moved her about 5 years ago!!! I wasn't really interested on TV back then :( it's all good now though!!! Whats can i say 'both' of emm are just total bombshells with incredible 'talents'!! Peace bud!

Return to “Jessica Alba”