About Dark-Angel and a wholelataa 'Jessica Alba'

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 04, 2001 8:57 pm

Whaazzup! name is paul..So Dark Angel,, hhmm good show, Action, a bit of romance and a lot of in ur face reality jabs. Max is a total bombshell, that red dress whew, took my breath away! Everything about her is just perfect, her personality, style, wit and her general knowledge on 'humor' is tremendous, her internal beauty outplays her external just a little bit..Not..she is one of kind and i don't think i'll trade her for anyone, maybe except this one girl i met name 'max' yeah, the sex was great hahahah :)! i had to pay for it though! lol :0)

Anyway if you have anything to say or add about her and the show, start typing hopers! :0)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:01 am

I really hope she wins the golden globe but the people's choice award is in the bag !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:26 pm

Whats up Anthony, yup she's money! :) an all around magnificent human being..just perfect!! the golden globe award thing is that like a really big thing for her? I'm withya there! It might be a long shot and doubts but she'll eventually win it! She is a promising actress and one heck of a person.. Talk to ya later bud! :) name is paul 17 m CA

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Jan 05, 2001 11:43 pm

My name is Anthony and I'm from Las Vegas, Nv originally from southern california ! I'm 16 ! I feel like I'm at an alcohol meeting !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:02 am

So do you want me to start Anthony? I know its been really hard for you to just stop cold turkey! Everyone pls. give Anthony an ecouragement 'plause' .....with a sudden sigh..everyone shouted 'You better kick the Vodka away! We have somethin better a non-alcoholic party at the (shrinks club rescuer)' ..cool men i have a close cousin who lives there!! You must be a party animal!! :):) :0)

Return to “Jessica Alba”