Jessica Alba TKO's Jennifer love !!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:30 am

Jessica 5' 7' still growing ,,powerful and devastating pouty lips, great arms and slinder upper and lower section!  Great agility,'base on the dark angel series' :0) ..hypnotic since of humor..has little bit of Matrix,  moves..great reaction time on dummy humors... I can add a lot more but i have to read, two lengthy novels in four days!! Jessica 1 - Jennifer 0

(Edited by Romantico at 9:50 pm on Jan. 6, 2001)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Jan 06, 2001 10:44 am

Jennifer Love Hewitt ~ She's 5'2 yet large breast and a super abdominal area due to excersing and practicing kickboxing with a nice ass & nice ass smile that can attract anyone :( She hasn't been in any fights but I can not judge anything because they are both my babes and I wont take sides !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:56 pm

I C they're both your babes ha! I was just trying to spice this little domain of mine!! Men that N-stink character they call Justin Laketimber he's gettin all the action around here..Lets just say we share an inimical look!! Hey pal we got to start talking about un-boring subjects!! 'thinking of some scheme' to once and for all put this forum on top where it belongs!!!!

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Sat Jan 06, 2001 1:56 pm

anthony how do u know this? hehe

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Jan 06, 2001 7:13 pm

well after I stalk her every day every morning i know her routine be heart :( all i do is just read read read my gossip and watch my entertainment tonite or access hollywood !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 8:41 pm

Thesame here i can't really afford a plane ticket to Malaysia!!! right now so i just pay this proffessional stalker name 'Joe' to follow her to Timbaktu! :).. Hey Anthony have you actually met your 'love' and exchange a few dialogue with her? Just curious!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 07, 2001 4:15 pm

It's deeply desturbing ...All this fantasies ahhhhh! frustration will eventually set in ...I gotta stop being so 'naeve' about this Jessica thing i'm just a regular guy ..'What the heck do I have to offer' that other being do not already possess..She's kinda of my reason why im still hanging on, to this un-wakeable life!!!  Maybe because of hope and romance....  Hope is a good thing right? Even I...doubt my own beliefs about life and hope..What should I do? Should I pursue my dream..my hope and extend my life a little more? If you think this is just an outcry for attention..I think not!! for my days of living life to your 'standards' I shall now relinquish and Wish my love, my dream, my hope,,my life to continue on the path towards eternal happiness !! 'I'm just guy standing infront of a girl, asking her to love me' reversed Notting Hill..

(Edited by Romantico at 12:18 am on Jan. 8, 2001)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Jan 08, 2001 7:09 pm

I have seen her is person and let me add that jennifer looks more beautiful in person then on tv and she has the smile that can kill a person !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 08, 2001 7:38 pm

GOOD for ya chief!  I have not yet laid my eyes upon thy beauty of my affection and crate!!..All i need is that 'killer' smile from her face, which lightens my room, and burns my sight not because its deadly but because it gives me life!!! I have doubts beyond the deepest shadow can percieve;about seeing her little dimple as she smiles, hearing her heart BEAT as she breathe and smelling her scent as she sweats..Reasons why? It's beyond my concept of understanding about life, dream and hope! ..perchance it,s thee character, thee shyness or thee will!!...I just don't get why I trimble at night when thy beauty shows her fire!..So logic of physician tells thee, how thee fix thy illness..for it has no known cure, for such medicine do not exist!! Thee with great confidence, assumes thy cancer spread nigh fear of thy beauty and sagacity ..I think not!, For I possess the passion of the sun and fire!!..for it, to stop. life stops as well!!  

(Edited by Romantico at 4:14 am on Jan. 9, 2001)

(Edited by Romantico at 4:26 am on Jan. 9, 2001)

Return to “Jessica Alba”