Real life .. Max and Logan? getin it on!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 2:14 pm

I'm still looking for that ligitimate Magazine article who claimed to have seen the two shopping together etc....I just can't seem to get a hold of it!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 06, 2001 8:47 pm

ahhhhh!! I can't 'putanginanamannito' find the darn thing ohhh heck with it!! .I think that Michael Weatherly (Logan) seems a really nice guy...The problem is that his almost twice as 'old' as Jessica .. But if they're really 'going out' 'dating' blablabla..I think its cool..but their is a large portion of me that's saying screw this guy!! As long as she doesn't get hurt i'm cool with that.. What about you??

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 10, 2001 6:48 pm

ooooh!! You said a BAD word!! Shame shame shame on you!! :laugh:

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 10, 2001 7:20 pm

HEY BELL..sorry I never thought you'll understand 'tagalog' :) I sware I just can't find that article!! oh well ..It will never happen again :) sorry! Do you know tagalog and speak it? I'm a pinoy ,,I just got my American Citezinship yesterday so i was kinda excited about that!! did my swear ins and etc..thats why my english is not that 'GREAT' i'm really working hard at it!!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Jan 11, 2001 12:09 am

Aw....CONGRATS on your citizenship...I had to go through all of that when I was eleven..so I know what you mean. :) Yes, I am Filipino....actually, I was born there, but moved to the states when I was 3. Anyways, it's okay that you said a bad word...I was just playin' :) I so understand some tagalog, not too much. But, my family speaks Ilocano, so I know pretty much all of that dialect. BTW...thanks for the answers on Dark Angel. :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 6:51 pm

yeah it was a real pain we had to stay in line for at least an hour & half..but at the end it was all worth it :) ..The problem was that my mom was ready to put the smack down on the my interviewer name Arlene she's Mexican .. Mennnnn! was she rude?!!! 'do this and that ..excuse me! I'm I talking to you?!!!' If i wasn't a guy I think I would of ended her!!
..so my mom here defends me and it was on! :),,You know how pinays are :0) when they get piss they get seriously pissed.. so they argue at the end i was really suprised she gave me my citizenship, I had all the papers their was no reason why she couldn't ,, men if hadn't gave me my citizenship, We would of sued her!! for racial discrimination!! So I thought that was intresting a pinay, broken english and all, can actually stand tall... I'm very proud of her.. :)

Anyway I was originally born in Negros Occidental, visayas philippines.. Moved here when I was 12 in CA..Didn't know any English! I remember when people ask me questions in English, of course, I would just blur-out English words that i picked up, back in the philippines..:)):).thick accent and hilarious pronounciation and all!!! I'm only been here for close to 5 yrs. now and I've learn A LOT of things about life, the WORLD, technology. But you know family and countless friends is all about memory!!! Thought I'de share some of personal info..great day to ya!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:12 pm

Aww...very cool! I'm glad your mom laid down the smack down!! :) j/k

Well, it's good to hear that you're adjusting well here in states. I have a lot of family who have been through what you and your family are going through now. Just hang in there...in no time you'll be craving hamburgers and french fries and not adobo and pansit!! :laugh:

Well, since ya shared some stuff with me...I guess I'll give you a little tidbit about me.

I was born in Baguio City, but spent the next few years in La Trindad, Benguet. My father joined the u.s navy before I was born, so that was the initial reason why my family left the P.I

I grew up in San Diego, Ca. Flooded with Filipino culture, the food, music, language, and the numerous parties. :) I've been back to visit about four times since we left, and I'm going back this summer. Thank goodness...I really love visiting!

Well, that's it! Hope to hear more from ya. Hey, BTW...on the Justin Timberlake board, there are a few pinays on there. Even one that still lives in the P.I. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone on the boards!! Take Care!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:58 pm

Hey Bell..what's BTW? i'm kinda new here so I don't really know much.. I don't even know how to make those cool animations :0).. Yeah there's a lot of pilipinos in CA,, :) , Yeah, actually i'm cravin a grilled chicken sandwich right at the moment.. I still like eatin traditional 'pilipino' 'pood' :) ..My cousin and I are planning to visit P.I. next year over the summer.. he's only 16 and me 17..the travelling portion of the plan is going to be a challenge but I think it'll be fun cuzz i still, speak, Ilongo, tagalog, a bit of spanish, and 'recently' English!! I'm glad to hear that, pinoy&pinay power!! :) I'll add more stuff later, so stay cool! :) Have fun!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Jan 11, 2001 8:19 pm

In computer terms...BTW...means 'by the way'

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 8:27 pm

oh!! ooppps thanks..Like I said, i just started doing this 'learn everything fast attitude' about general knowledge that an average American might possess, as part of my New Years Resolution!! :) :) sounds geeky ha? but I have an inspiration and a driving force behind it hint: check my signature quote! :) :)

Return to “Jessica Alba”