Dark Angel...my thoughts and questions

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Wed Jan 10, 2001 10:17 am

Hey guys...

Well, to tell you the truth, yesterday was my FIRST ever time watching that show! And, I was really diggin' it! :)

I do have some questions though....

1) can you all who watch it regularly please give me the run down of characters?

2) Can you guys explain to me Max and Logan's (that's his name right?) relationship? You know, how they met and all that good stuff?

3) I know that she's all superhuman, and I know that she underwent some kind of super people stuff when she was younger, but what exactly happened?

To be honest, I wasn't really interested in the show, well because the only thing that I saw Jessica Alba in was 'Never Been Kissed'...and well..it wasn't an appropriate thing to base her acting skills on (she did play a sixteen year old ditz..:) ). So, I really never got into the whole Dark Angel thing. The other reason why I didn't watch it was because is coincided with Buffy...and well I'm a die hard Buffy fan...

But, now I've come to a conclusion...I will watch Buffy every other week and tape the episodes I miss...and watch Dark Angel also every other week, taping the episodes I didn't see for future viewing.

So, basically I just need a little quick course on Dark Angel. And, I'd really appreciate it too. So, before enyone answers, I'd just like to say Thanks!! :(

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 10, 2001 7:14 pm

Hey Bell how r ya? Sorry for replying so late i just got outa school..
2.) Ok..Logan is the real 'cybyer hack guy' also known (eyesonly) he fights for the weak and abuse by exposing the criminals...How they met Well, Max used to be a cat burglar one night somethin caught her eye an antique in Logans apartment so she goes in and stole the antique, ran into logan doing the very 'secretive' 'eyesonly' hack..Logan trys to stop her but was not able to.. The next day Logan (a high-tech man) 'and despirate for help about the dirty part of his job' hunts down Max and Asks her to be his partner in crime because of her 'abilities' etc.. Max only agreed cuzz she saw that Logan had deep connections in the government, police, CIA etc..She was thinking he might be able to help her locate the rest of the 'genetically' enhanced soldiers that got away. from the 'Manticore' training site!!:) it's a little lenghty sorry, my English is not that great..hey i just moved here, 4.5 years ago to be exact still learnin!! :)

3.) Ok,, she is a Genetically enhance superhuman she can run fast, see farther, remember really well..Lets just say she is also street smart as well as book..If you have seen the movie 'Good Will Hunting' she has the smart of Will. Her fighting skill is like the matrix, fast and deadly!! To achieve such skills, she and about 12 other soldiers from her team..Were trained night and day by this 'Lydecker' guy (who is now hunting them down) about everything their is to know about the art of warfare..like deceptions, tactics, movements ..you get the picture...So one night the team escaped from the heavily defended fortress If i can recollect right, a dozen of them made it out!! Personal experience of Max with the 'Lydecker' decker killed Max's best friend!! It's not really all this shallow action thing..it has some deep meaning and the script and character are very well ALIVE! If you have more question hopefully i can answer , I'm just a regular teen so I might not have all the answer, but I will definetely try to answer every question you ask..Thanks for posting hope i didn't miss anything..Have a great day!!

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Thu Jan 11, 2001 12:12 am

WOW!! Thank you SOOOOO much for that run-down!! That was awesome. It really helped me get into and understand the show. I was totally confused yesterday when I was watching, but now...it's all good. :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 6:31 pm

Oh, pls.. it's nothing..great pics. by the way thanks again :)..& and your welcome..!!! 'walang problima' ;)

Return to “Jessica Alba”