Romatico!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 14, 2001 5:52 pm

Hey there!
Thought you might be gettin lonely over here in Jessica Alba land so I thought I'd drop in and say hi! So 'HI'! Okay well you can come party w/ me and Katie and the gang over in Justin Timberlake land k? See ya babe!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:14 pm

BAbe??!! I like the sound of that..well thanks for stopping by... This forum is usually just a one man show!! :)..I'll be right over..thanks again..and P.S. where's my Pic??!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:19 pm

yeah babe totally babe! LOL. What pic???

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 14, 2001 11:03 pm

my Jessica Alba pic... :) ..so ..How you doin? (**with a deep mobster accent**).. I'm just curious to you know Bellerz?

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 14, 2001 11:30 pm

Do you mean do I know Bellerz?? Yeah...she's over in Justin land...why??? And I posted you're Jessica pic already! I'll post more tomorrow...;) See ya later babe!! :(

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 15, 2001 6:06 pm

K here's another pic for ya! OH MY GOSH Romatico...look at that...I spelled your name Romatico in the title :( SORRY 'BOUT THAT! :)

home.no.net/jalba/images/j-alba-001.jpg

There ya go babe....:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 15, 2001 9:00 pm

Hey 'BABE' thanks for the pic..I haven't seen this one?? It's really nice..How's the 'gang'?? I'm kinda busy today so I wasn't able to get online and join the 'thong partaay'..Yeah, Bellerz is also a pinay..really nice gal..yeah she gave me some pics..So How's it goin?..Hopefully well..cuz tomorrow We start our finals!! :(..Anyway take care!! watch 'feet' loose or somethin!! :) lol..Ang eyes mo tagalang , eyes nang heaven ooo ,,hot!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 15, 2001 9:35 pm

HEY BABAY!! lol....the gang's good...I had finals last week...good luck on them stupid things! Watch 'feet' loose! Ha ha...you are too funny Romantico. Too bad you're taken. lol. What the heck was that last part??? Ang eyes mo tagelang, eyes nang heaven ooo??????? You lost me there boy....?? HEY you should post your pic...if you have one ya know..;) see ya later...I'll get ya another pic sometime :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 17, 2001 1:28 am

In 'illongo' , I was just saying your face are like the roses that brings life too all the butterflies!!! :) lol..I just made it up..and I know, for a 'fact' that it's true,, you're very ('sweet')! like the honey deep within the flower that keeps 'hope' and 'dream' afloat!! Stay Sweet and Cool, and perhaps the (BABE!) will be transformed into the honey of my dream!!! For now Paul sleeps lonely tonite!! Happy Dreams!!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:13 pm

GOSH DANG ROMANTICO you are too dang...sweet and romantic. It's makin me....ahhh....nevermind :( I couldn't make that up if my life depended on it...these things are just off the top of your head?? If you are really like this you have like the perfect personality that every girl wants in a guy...you should feel special :) See ya babe....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 17, 2001 7:46 pm

Glad you liked it..Most of what i say , yes, is my own not someone elses!! lol..thats why I read a lot of 'Romantic' novels, classics, lots and lots of poetry, just for you guys!! :)..lol..did you get my email?...I'm not even close of being 'there' yet,, knowledge wise,,I'm still absorbing the limitless culture that exists within this marvelous Country, it's just a matter of time, which I have plenty of !!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:23 pm

I got it yesterday and I wrote you back...did you send me another one? Yeah I'm sure you read all those novels just for your babes at the abstracts message boards huh? lol.....your not 'there' yet...that's funny! I'm sure you are 'there'...don't worry about it...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 5:46 pm

sure?!! Well you see theoratically speaking, gettin 'there' is impossible for a human like me, plus i have horrible memory!! :).. I just try my best to learn as much as possible as short as possible. That's why i hangout here where hundreds of people constantly lashes out their ingineous beliefs (opinions) :)..It's all good!! layta 'princess of time'

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 6:07 pm

Princess of time! ha! Wait what was the other one...somethin Pheonix...lol. Well you are going to prove them theoretical things wrong :) lol....see ya babe

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 9:33 pm

Workin really hard on it!! :)...do I feel a little sense of compassion? :).. thanks for being so bennevolent..kinda stuff i need to keep this 'stubborn' 'man' from reaching the cherub of his dream!! :).. Stay Cool!! and I'll keep on 'diggin you' till you say no more..:)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:49 pm

whoa there babe totally lost me there but yeah! So I should keep on talkin huh? Okay...so go romantico go go go! Go for your dreams! Stay cool! Yay! Cheerleader stuff there. :) No I'm not a cheerleader...:) You know what is a good movie? Coyote ugly...I totally have that song stuck in my head...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 19, 2001 8:23 pm

Haven't seen it..I'm not really a movie buff guy,.. but i can hold a couple or two.. You're probably the princess at school, huh?..Me i'm just a regular guy not that popular but i know a lot of people at school!! Cause if i get bored I'll pretty much talk to anyone! What's your favorite hobby?.. I love playing chess, sounds geeky huh?.. but my favorite thing to do is with a doubt, riding sports bike (Ducati 1200cc), it's a rush!! :)..sports, especially basketball, I'm pretty athletic, so i can pretty much do anysports, as long, as its safe..:) :).. My only drawback is that I'm to dang timid, to really start a lively conversation, I rather listen than talk....of course I have a lot of imperfections!! :) lol..I'm not your justin timberlake ..:)..Can't wait to hear from you soon!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Fri Jan 19, 2001 9:36 pm

awww...I thought you were my justin pretending to be 'Romantico'. :( But that's okay...lol. hmmmm....favorite hobby....let's see here...uhh...watching tv? internet...music. LOL. Nah...I like drawing. It's cool. What's a sports bike? Is that like a dirt bike or....what? Favorite sport: basketball to play...football to watch. I'm not really that athletic but I'm not bad..ya know? I'm not like a star in sports or nothin'. I'm friends w/ everyone at school. But I'm like you kinda...I like to listen more than talk. But then sometimes it's the other way around. I don't know. It's just cuz I understand people better than most so people always come to me and tell me everything. lol...but I don't know if I would say I was a 'princess'. :) But I do have a sticker that says that! :( see ya lata...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 20, 2001 2:05 pm

sticker huh? like Justins' princess ? lol..:)..sports bike is not a dirt, although I love dirtbikes as well!! sports bike is basically a Street-bike.. Slick and very, very fast!! yeah, with a top speed of 200+ mph!! You betta be out-going~!! lol..:)..Snowboarding hint: 'Go really really fast!!' it helps you balance etc..!!! lol.>> Just be safe..take care!! + I'll be your pretend justin for a day..cool,,alright,,**Sings (god must of spent a little more time you (BABE) ) ** :) ..lol Have fun!1

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 21, 2001 7:45 pm

ohhhh...my dad has a dirt bike. I am scared to go snowboarding! I'm gonna kill myself. Before I go...I'll give you my death wish k? :) Okay be my justin for a day :) Yay.....:) I better be outgoing? Why better I?? lol....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 22, 2001 8:06 pm

I was just kiddin with ya, ;0).. death wish? ooooooo, thats sounds scary, i like scary stuff! lol :)..

'Snow' is not fire, it does not attract death, and only circles your impeccable & beautiful eyes...

You're probably taking lessons first, aren't ya?.. :), One other thing.. Are you scared of heights? b-cause the lift r very high! lol, :).. Looks like my attempts of scaring you, are all but vanished! :).. ..'baaa bye my butterfly' lol

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 22, 2001 9:36 pm

i don't know if we're takin lessons...yeah i'll give ya my death wish..:) Nah I'm not scared of heights....it's fun. lol....I know I'm just gonna die though...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:12 pm

I'm still uncertain about death for one whimsical-reason :), what if our crazy scientists here, invents this 'life giving machine' which basically replaces all of your damaged and outdated organs, with a newly and improve one!! R U still with me here? :)...ok..lets think logically now..what's our life expectancy here in the U.S.? 70 right? or very close to it.. what year is today? 2001 right?, so, I'm feelin confident that in the year 2071, some crazy scientist will eventually come up with this, out of this world invention and all of the sudden people get to live for as long as they want to live!! Now, thats a super theorical shot!!! huh? :) :)..

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Jan 23, 2001 11:25 pm

lol....yeah you should do that Romantico. ha ha...Just invent that and the world would be better. Then when I die when I could go snowboarding you could come save me :( Okay well I havetah go to bed now. Talk to ya lata babe...and try and email me your pic again k?? :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:47 pm

Guess what? I just emailed the pic!! Sorry I screwed up the Email address i left out 'baby' :).. and oh don't forget to email me back, remember? pic...

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:51 pm

okay i still haven't gotten it. Maybe it's on its way right? yeah...must be...I can't email you my pic..it's bad. :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:15 pm

hey! a promise is a promise!! :), no excuses, remember? or maybe you're just playin me?! yeah? :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 25, 2001 6:00 pm

I sent you it..don't you worry. Just calm down there Romantico..it's okay.

Return to “Jessica Alba”