Romantico

Charity
Supreme Member

Romantico

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 14, 2001 9:03 pm

home.no.net/jalba/images/j-alba-002.jpg

Here ya go...I'll get more later maybe....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:09 pm

Right on Charity.. thanks for posting!! good pic...whew sexy!! :) :dance:

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Jan 16, 2001 1:04 pm

home.no.net/jalba/images/j-alba-003.jpg

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Jan 16, 2001 1:06 pm

look at those shorts.....lol

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 17, 2001 1:15 am

lol,,yeah funky lookin short!! :0) what-eva shes got on always looks 'FINE!'..You like fine too BABE!! :)..  look at that sexy frame!  It's too bad It can 'never' fall into my hands!! :) lol....perchance later in life, or in my DREAMS..:)..  As long as she's happy I'M Happy..same to ya BABE!!,  sorry I didn't keep my promise, i said I was gonna log on around 5:30 p.m. ,I hadn't realize how busy I was gonna be!! I apologize, you probably 'waited' for me too!! ha?..:) Lol..lata babe!!

(Edited by Romantico at 12:48 am on Jan. 18, 2001)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:07 pm

ha! OH YEAH babe i waited for 3 hours for you...i missed my fav show...missed dinner...and didn't do my homework JUST BECAUSE i was waitin for you babe. No I was on at like 5:00 your time and I forgot what time you said you would be on so I just played around for an hour. I had fun....:) later babe! :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 5:53 pm

That's why i apologized in advanced..the anxiety that i caused you, was un payable!! :) :)..lol..just wondering hows your GPA?..

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 6:05 pm

My GPA??? Why do you want to know my GPA?? You are talkin about Grade Point Average right? Well it's 4.0 right now. We just started a new sememster....last semester was 4.0 so for now my GPA is 4.0. Perty cool huh?? lol.....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 9:46 pm

Humor is such a turn-on! not only that you're also a heck of a thinker!! :)..4.0..nice!!..Are you taking any honors class?..basically meaning classes with a little extra cheese!! :) lol..I should of started taking honors class, my freshman year!!, but instead I decided not to go in any advance classes, cause i just wanted to be normal!! with my age group..I'm taking 1 honors class this year so, my GPA is currently at 4.143 ...which is not bad...but i can do better.. Mostly likely , for next year i'm probably taking (physics honors, calculus honors, english honors, U.S. Government honors, and spanish honors)..sounds really tough huh?.. yeah it is, but it's all worth it in the end!! you know smart guys, although 'lonely' now!, they always get the girlz at the end!! lol..:0)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:52 pm

Dang boy! You have honors everything! I only have Algebra 2 which counts as an honors class but next year I'm gonna get Honors English...so...yeah....! Why are you so 'lonely'???? That's what I want to know!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 19, 2001 8:37 pm

Why I'm i so lonely? for several reason I'm the only son, and I don't really have a great relationship with my mom..I mean she moved here in the U.S. when I was just a little kid, we didn't really have memorable things that we did together.. I'm just thinking ahead of myself I guess.. One possible scenerio for example is when I have my own family! and let say my daughter or son asks me about 'what do you remember about grandma?' stuff like that, that's why I'm 'lonely' not physically but mentally speaking,, *Maybe i just evaluate the (future) just a little harsh*..huh?..Like at shool this girl is just so HOT!! she looks like Jessica Alba and all!, I just can't find that will to stand infront of her and ask her out,,or just try to start a little conversation with her!! Just even thinking about it, gets me really nervous.. yeah its sad! life goes on right?! My time will eventually come, **wishfully thinking** :),lol thanks for reading i'll talk to ya later! sugar-heart

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Fri Jan 19, 2001 9:43 pm

So am I! I'm an only child and I hate it! I'm sorry you and your mom don't have that great of a relationship. It'll get better :( Oh c'mon you can get up enough courage to start a conversation w/ her! You gotta! You'll never get anywhere if you don't....trust me. I've been there before. Oh you know what is the funniest?? Just be like 'You're name is (her name) right?' And she'll be like 'yeah, why' and just be like 'oh I justed wanted to know the name of the girl of in dreams' Isn't that sooo cheesy!??! I thought it was cute...someone...I think babytimberlake over in justin land came up w/ it. It was funny. Anywayz....suger heart! You are so sweet like a uhhh...honey bear! HONEY BEAR! I am so calling you that. :( yepperz....see ya honey bear...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 20, 2001 2:16 pm

yeah it's very cheezzy!!! though cute!! :)..What happens if she doesn't say 'yeah, why?' lol ..guess..should I reply? 'oh nothing!' **broken-heart :( and cries** lol :).. Honey-bear sounds good..I shall call you my 'charity' lol :).. I totally know what your saying, not gettin anywhere, it's just a matter of time!! I hope! :) lol.. Later 'my charity' the bear gots to gather some 'honey'! lol

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 21, 2001 7:47 pm

My Charity?? C'mon...you can come up w/ something better than that honey bear! Lol...well you just hope she says yeah why or else you're screwed. Just go for it babe....trust me....do something spontaneous...girls love that...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 22, 2001 7:35 pm

Something unexpected and crazy? hhmm..I know you guys dig that!! but if you know me 'well' I'm very reserve so it's actually very hard for me to be this spontaneous guy..but if i need to, BAD!!! 'well then Give me a two piece bathing suit and a tie, cuz this bear is going (fishing)' :) lol...,,I am very bored at this very moment :(.. anyway I'll talk to ya later,,i'm very busy,,So STay cool..

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 22, 2001 7:56 pm

ha ha ha...yeah crazy...! lol..you're reserved?? I wouldn't think that...lol. HA HA you're goin fishing...that's too funny...hey email me back k honey bear..? lol...talk to ya lata...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 22, 2001 8:15 pm

Email you about, what? fine i'll just start talking about 'stuff' boring stuff lol :)..see ya ' my precious butterfly, spread your wings and Fly!! ' that's from the song (Butterfly Kisses) I think that song is just toooooo dang sweet!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 22, 2001 9:38 pm

yeah...boring stuff...who cares..lol. I've never heard that song...I need to hear I guess huh?

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:30 pm

You'll probably won't like it, its a good song! about father and daughter, dad unable to let her 'butterfly' go into this crazy big world!! When I think of it in a long run when I have my own family daughters, sons and all, I don't think I'll be able to let everysingle-one of them go!! No way!! just the thought of it, :(, but i guess I have too,huh? I will make this promise to each and everyone of them though!! 'Whatever happens! you're always going to be my little butterfly and you can always call this little paradise HOME!' **hugs,more hugs, finally cries, and whispers to them (I will always love you!)**

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Jan 23, 2001 11:19 pm

awwww...how SWEET! You are just too sweet.....it's just unfair..why can't all guys be like that??? :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:33 pm

I guess I'm cool like that! :) ..thanks.. wow!! every guy just like me?! you wouldn't want that would ya?,, I mean it would get really boring first of all!! :) lol j/k.. Since you're wishing for it,,, abra ka debra, boom! Your wish just came true! :).. 'My one wish is to give myself infinite number of wishes' lol, that way I can grant eveyones wishes :)..lol

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:42 pm

yes cuz you are just so sweet...it wouldn't get boring...trust me. You and justin mashed together would be a very good combo...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 9:17 pm

righttttt? you and your Justin ..:)..anyway I'll E-mail you tomorrow ok..later babe

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 25, 2001 6:06 pm

Okay email me then. I am replying to every post that involves me :) I have to have the last word ya know babe??! lol..

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 25, 2001 7:41 pm

I totally know what ur saying babe..:), I guess sometimes u just have to be on top of everyone huh? :).I can dig that! I'll email u right now!!

Return to “Jessica Alba”