RoMaNtIcO RoMaNtIcO RoMaNtIcO RoMaNtIcO

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 17, 2001 11:41 pm

HI! :) So...Jessica Alba...yeah...totally Jessica related post here...so uhhhhh...when did you first see her?? ?? ?? lol...i am in a crazy mood right now. I need to go PAR-TAY!! But there's no party going on. Boring night tonight. And then there's boring old school tomorrow. OH WELL!! Bye babe...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 5:37 pm

To be honest with ya!! I saw her for the very first time, when that 'Dark Angel' show started, kinda sad ha?...It's alright, I still know a lot of things about her!! **1st sight** I thought she kicked ass, with a little smart edge in her.. I fell inlove ever since!! :).. by the way did you get my email?...

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 6:03 pm

YEP got your email and emailed ya back. So when did dark angel start? Like in the fall? Yeah...well I've loved Justin for like 4 years...used to like Nick Carter more but then Justin was just way better suddenly...love him...:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 9:56 pm

:) ..four years!!!! good for you...not a single fight?!! lol :)..he must be an incredible lover!! lol :)..j/k..

Cool u got my email...the hotmail people screwed up I sent it, right after i got urs, but for somereason they sent it back to me, saying it was invalid and some other b.s. reasons!! internet simply unreliable ...the only thing thats dependable here is you!! :)..

' My heart stops when I (read you) :) , so sudden, so violent, so complex, but yet so serine; rich of life and dreams!!!! ' I'm so classic, is that un-attractive?

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:57 pm

Ha I read your quote...! How cute. You are too cute. Classic...modern...hip..who cares? Not me....all of 'em are attractive! :) I'm the only dependable thing on here...lol. Internet sucks huh? It pisses me off all the time. I'll be typin you a love email to you ya know and then it totally freezes on me and then I don't feel like re typing it since it was like 5 pages long...so...LOL! :( Yeah well i emailed you so email me back k? see ya babe..!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 19, 2001 8:11 pm

Hey, whats up?! i totally understand what your saying,, it happens to me all the time!! :)..ok i'll email you back as quickly as i can ..deal?..:0)..Finally, the 'finals week' is over!! I just need to relax and enjoy this homework free weekend!:) ..I'm feelin good right now!!! talk to ya layta bye..

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Fri Jan 19, 2001 9:27 pm

lol...but then the weekend will be over and its back to dumb old school...same thing all the time. It's startin to piss me off...lol. I need something new in my life! I am tired of it. K i emailed you back so email me back again :( lol...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 20, 2001 1:56 pm

Thesame here!!! School is gettin BOring!! I know!! Do you have a b/f at school?... That should eleviate the boringness of school!! :).. You're probably pretty hot!!:). so I don't think It should be a problem gettin a man!! lol.. get ur groove on girl!!! later babe

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sun Jan 21, 2001 7:42 pm

ha ha ha! no comment...:(

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 22, 2001 7:45 pm

no comment?! Does that mean i was correct!?! :) lol.. I guess you 'say it best when you say nothing at all' :).. btw. did you watch the Golden Globe Awards? Boooooooo!! Jessica Alba was robbed!! lol :)... oh well,, she was the only reason why I watched that stupid award show anyway!!, after I saw her smile..that made my day, and I was ready to go to bed.. :)..sounds selfish huh?,, :)...I'm really tired i better 'read more books' lol..layta 'pearl'

Pearl, so precious, so delicate, and yet so exotic with clarity that bursts upon contact with reality!! 'hey it rhymes' :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Jan 22, 2001 7:59 pm

lol...pearl...:) yeah no comment but that doesn't mean you were right...just no comment :( no i didn't watch much of the gg cuz there was no one i wanted to see...now if my justin babe was on...that's a whole diff story...but he wasn't so i didn't. I hate reading...it sucks so bad...lol...i'll see ya babe....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:57 pm

Yes, reading can get a little boring,but it might just save your butt and you can always substitute it by talking or listening right? The problem is sooner or later in your life you're going to be lonely or devasted one way or another, because the love of your life just passed away!! So you go to this bar drink your azz off, drive home-drunk; got into his harrowing accident which kills a bus load of students, not only you have survived, but now you have to face the consequences of your action, so what do I think about reading? My point is that if you started reading 15 years ago, you woudn't of been in this deep 'sh_t' situation, instead of going to the bar that night, the worst thing that could of happen to you, is that now you have this head-splitting headache due to lack of sleep, because you were'nt able to stop reading this 'Romeo and Juliet' novel!! So, I think I'll just keep on reading anyway! :) lol, Hey babe the 'you' in the little scenerio that i made up, is of course not referring to my little butterfly, i was just using it to get my little point across! I just like making my simple opinion, as complex and long as possible, :), I'm cool like that , lol :)..Anyway did you get my pic..? don't forget to send me urs? :) later, 'my sweet-precious butterfly' ....how you like dem apples? lol :) I love that line. lol, 'good will hunting' :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Jan 23, 2001 11:23 pm

ha ha! I liked that. Okay I get your point there. I would rather read than kill a bus load of students...lol. NO I DIDn't get your pic! Try it again...i need to get it. Yeah I like dem apples...lol. You're funny. How do you write so much?? I can't even write that much...well if I really had something to say I could...but..you know. LOL. you're little story was sad....:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:00 pm

You see sadness, death, sorrow, sad stuff like that, always and will always make us a little appreciative about life and lessons in life in general! you know the saying, 'you never really know what you had, until it's gone' right? ...anyway don't forget to send me your pic... it's all good! Now shoe!! butterfly :) lol

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:09 pm

are you tellin me to shoo? Yeah. Life is cool :) I can't send you my pic till I get yours babe....

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:13 pm

I know!! check ur email again I think, very positive, that i did it correctly this time!! hopefully!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:17 pm

I got it...now I'm gonna go try to find my pic and send it to ya...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:36 pm

ok, just find your own pic! :) lol,, I'll be waiting ...''for a girl like you to come into my life'' lol

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:46 pm

i did...did you get it yet??

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:48 pm

Hold on let me check!!! :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Jan 25, 2001 6:02 pm

yes you got it. Ahhhhhh....I am so boreed.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 25, 2001 7:29 pm

yup, 'i got it' :) Hell-0!! :o..just 'like' the pic. in my mind, but a lot (uh-lot) better!!! :)

Return to “Jessica Alba”