Too many reruns

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Jan 24, 2001 11:59 am

Makes me wonder if FOX planned on axing the show and only ordered a few episodes... There's a ton of reruns, I think that gifted child episode has been on 3 times now.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:05 pm

Yeah, its really really making me mad here but I'm guessing Fox is saving the good episodes for febuary sweeps ! Febuary looks like the month to watch because I saw the promo's and it looks really really good !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:43 pm

yep!!! i think they've only showed that 'john' the boy prodigy twice! :)... I'm not really an expert on this kinda things but I have seen all of the dark angel episode re-runs and not! RE-runs are not that bad, especially for me, i have a horrible memory! :).. Anyway thanks for posting! and chief , the restaurant incedent? is that cridible? :) base on the 'Jessica Alba news' :)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Jan 24, 2001 8:19 pm

Dunno if it was credible, it was in a tabloid but I could see something like that happening to anyone.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 9:12 pm

yeah, i guess.... I hate oysters myself!! ewww , I can't blame her for bursting that piece of meat like a cannon ball... :) .. anyway tabloid? as a source?! They're funny though!! :) that's about it!! :)

Return to “Jessica Alba”