For my Kabayan...Romantico

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Sat Jan 27, 2001 12:52 am

Hey you! Well, long time no speak...huh? Anyways...I see that you've been scoring some major points
with some of the ladies on this board...be nice cause those are my girls...:)

Anyways, I thought you might want some pics of Jessica that I found. So, hope you like!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Jan 27, 2001 3:50 am

Bellerz, thank you for the RELEVANT post... Everyone please post topics about topics that have absolutely nothing to do with Jessica in the general forum.. that's what it's for. 1 or 2 here or there is one thing, but when the majority of posts are off topic, it takes away from the point of having the board in the first place. Thanks.

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sat Jan 27, 2001 3:29 pm

Awww...I'm sorry mr abs. I started out postin pics of jessica alba but then...everyone got carried away :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 27, 2001 4:39 pm

sorry chief... yeah two souls just got a little carrid away..:)..I mean i try to post about the dark angel thing and some new no and then...It's really frustrating you know, if you're the only one, posting about it..for several weeks at a time...and sorry chief i can't post pic..i still can't figure it out...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 27, 2001 4:47 pm

Wow!!! you're amazin!!! Bell you're simply the BEST!! :)..I haven't seen these one's & i have seen a bundle of emm..:)..I coudn't thank you enough!! stay cool.. you like justin timberlake right?..Sorry i can't post pic.. right now..it sucks..I'll try though..Don't have to worry about your 'girlz' :) :cool:

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sat Jan 27, 2001 7:06 pm

you sure she doesn't have to worry about us babe?? lol...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 27, 2001 7:29 pm

Oh yeah charity, with my wit and sexy 'tone'?!, everything is undercontrol,;), (talagang guapa ka naman)....

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Mon Jan 29, 2001 1:57 am

okay, romantico...chill boy...;) You're lucky I'm one of the only peeps here who understand what UR sayin'!! :Laugh:

Anyways, your welcome for the pics. I'll post more soon! It's hard to find pictures of her that you HAVEN'T seen yet.

BTW, to Mr. Jeff...ur welcome too. I mean, I just wanted to refresh the board with some pics of Jessica. And, I saw the brit board too. :( Man, you're still doing an amazing job! Keep up the AWESOME work!! :(

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:46 pm

Don't mention it i try my best :)..j/k...yup i salute you jeff,,,great job so 'far' :)..

Return to “Jessica Alba”