Logan and M

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Feb 17, 2001 2:30 pm

I think there relationship off screen has a lot to do. On how they plot the 'love' story between Max and Logan... I mean the symbolism is just too obvious to miss... Like in real life logan is like 31 years old and Max is what 19 Hello! for example the age factor let say represents the 'wheelchair'! :)... Whetherly is nice and all.. but i just don't see the 'bling-bling' between the two.. just friends ... and I think they should totally get rid of the love factor between the two of them... just my opinion, cuz that wetherly guy is really making me jealous!! :)...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Feb 17, 2001 7:54 pm

I can honestly see them two together ! I think they have good chemistry !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Feb 20, 2001 8:19 pm

'honestly'? hmmm, are you somekind of a chemist or have this supernatural power, that you can actually see the 'chemistry' between the two?! :).... Whatever makes her happy... and i'll eventually get over it :)... I love the 'little' dramas in this show!, quiet-inspiring, and most of it are indeed based on real world (crap)..well maybe except some of the 'advancement in technology' :).. I mean the meaning behind each episodes are not only entertaining but also encentive. I do love the fact that {Maxee!} is becoming more 'human' not somekind an impenitent soldier!

Return to “Jessica Alba”