Does anyone know how I can contact Jessica Alba?

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Fri Mar 02, 2001 6:23 pm

Hi my name is Vaughn McIntosh.I live in Jamaica and I am 13 years of age.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone of you would be kind enough to tell me if Jessica Alba is on Aol or Icq.And if she is on both of them can I please get her screen name or her icq #.Please I am her biggest fan and it would mean a lot to me if you will help me out.
Jessica if you are reading this can you please contact me, pritty please.....
Thank you for your time...
I'll be back....................

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 03, 2001 9:32 pm

yeah, I'm Logan from dark angel :).. I suggest you stay away from my girl :)... leave her alone she's mine!! :)... Sorry, mon I can't help you out...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Mar 04, 2001 12:18 am

well go to http://www.Jalba.Org or http://www.fox.com then go to Dark Angel and search for info to send fan mail ! but dont go to Jalba.org right now cause they're switching servers and the site isn't workin right now !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Mar 04, 2001 4:38 pm

Or you can take Mr. A's advice our computer wiz!! :) ..

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:44 pm

Thank you all for your help but it is not enough. Can someone please find her e mail address for me. I'll repay you somehow I promis. I want to be friends with her.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:14 pm

right~~ you want to be friends with her? j/k :) you'll be the first one to know! :)... and oh, I'm not trying to be just her 'friend' if you know what I mean~!! :) :smlove: :cool:

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Tue Mar 06, 2001 4:23 pm

You are a littlet pervert! I just wanna be friends with Jessica Alba! Lol

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Mar 06, 2001 7:18 pm

lol :)... I just think a girl with such a wide range of realm and beauty should be kept 'satisfy' just kiddin.. I mean look at her she's is one heck of a woman not only she has the perfect 'body' she also has the personality and quick wit! Very clever! :).. Did I insert your memory, with corrupt data? No, buddy i'm not a perve.. I hate individuals who has a bigger ego than a comedian! :) I'm just like you... As long as she's happy and all down with it!!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:25 pm

Hey you can become friends w/ me :( I'm second best to Jessica Alba :( LOL...kidding...i'm kidding...just calm dooownnnn....:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:40 pm

:( .. ok fine.. I'll just pretend in my mind that you're the actual one .. :) .. I'll even call you 'Jay-law' :).. I thought I was already your best friend?!! :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:26 pm

Oh I know you are...I was talkin to vaughn mcintosh HA! You know that's like macintosh...that's funny...is that your real name vaughn mcintosh?? LOL...that's a cool name....you know what else is a cool name? Justin Timberlake...:( totally cool man!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:39 pm

Sorry but even if I did have her email address, address, phone number etc. I wouldn't tell you for her own privacy ! she's a celeb and a normal person, we should respect that ! Just stick with the address for fanmail, thats your best shot of actually her getting any kinda mail from you !

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:47 pm

Will you both stop with the foolishness and at least try to help me contact her! You both are so annoying....Man!! Just stop fooling around, if your gonna help just help if not don't even bother to reply to my post! You guys remind me of Pinky, you both act as if you have no brains! 1 fool makes many! Can't you see I most contact Jessica!!!!!!!!!! And don't think it is because of her body and stuff!! You guys are pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just help me contact her, o.k?

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Tue Mar 06, 2001 11:56 pm

are you sayin I'm foolish, boy???? Ohhhhh...please tell me you did not just say that....you aren't gonna contact her SORRY! You think just anyone can go and find a celeb's email or phone #??? NOOOOOOO. And if anyone knew they wouldn't tell you because it's called RESPECT OF A PERSON'S PRIVACY!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Mar 07, 2001 8:40 pm

I agree charity!! and Mr. Mac! What is your reason again? you just want to be her friend?! Come-on! get real we know better or maybe just speculating a little! and Even If I knew her email, phone#, addresses, or bank account# for that matter.. I wouldn't tell a biased guy such as you! reason being is... You calling us 'brainless'? How can you even arrive at such offensive conclusion? Base on what? Our playfullness?! You see people like you, should really stop thinking about 'yourselves' all the freaking time! In-case you haven't noticed the world does not revolve around You, my friend! ~'talking about brainless'~ and One other thing If you truely 'love' 'want' 'be-friend' Jessica.. I think you should take into consideration how hectic her schedule and life is! She's a focussed up-in-coming star as you already know... I'm sure she appreciates our support, maybe even replies to some of our countless emails.. despite of the time or her aching-head.. the bottomline is that she is a person just like anyone else in here, she sleeps a certain amount of hours each day and eats breakfast, lunch & dinner! and not to mention hanging-out with her [love-ones]... So, If I were you follow Anthony's advice, about sending your email, thoughts, etc. through her fanmail.. not through her personal & private life!! It's already hard enough dealing with the 'elements' infront of the camera.. I think she deserves a little serenity from 'it' all, once in a while.. don't you think?

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Mar 07, 2001 9:47 pm

I'm just a little curious Mr. Mac .... so you're telling me that you're a 13 year old 'Jamaican boy?', don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Jamaicans, but I find that extremely unconvincing! and you having this urge to contact her?! what's that all about? Is it life threatning? Cuz, if it is, I'll be more than willing to help! Otherwise it is quiet obvious that you (my friend) need to have a little chat with a shrink on how to seperate dreamland from Reality!!

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Thu Mar 08, 2001 8:16 pm

Yes Mr Romantico I am really a 13 year old Jamaican boy. And I don't care if you don't wan't to give me her address as you don't even have it. I agree with Charity too, we sould respect Jessica, which I do. There is no disrespect in being her friend. What is so wrong with that. I'm sure if she met me she wouldn't mind me mailling her. I like her for her personallity not for her fame or her body. That is all you can thing about her body you pervert! For your information she is a slacker like you! She is a christian and she loves God dearly. As to you Mr PIMP Romantico, all you want is to get her into bed. Who's disrespecting now? Really you make me want to puke, your SICK!
I will in deed contact her with or without help from any of you. Oh yeah! Romantico you get to reality she wouldn't want if you duty hands on any part of her body. And if I saw you trying to tuch her I would throw acid on you! You know what, don't even bother to reply, I don't chat to perverts or PIMPS for that matter! You have no respect for Jessica Alba all you wanna do is, you know what with her......Charity this guy needs some help. I fare for Jessica if your around he is around her. Thank God you don't even know her. Sick Basterd Romantico don't chat to me again! If you want to do a thing like that to her you must me messed up in your mind!
Need I say more....

Charity can you tell me her fan mail please. This post was not to offend you Charity so don't be offened by it. I have had enough of Romantico's CRAP! Please assist me in contacting her Charity by telling me her fan mail I begg you....

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Thu Mar 08, 2001 8:29 pm

I made a few mistakes on that post what I meant to say was: ROMANTICO YOU SHOULD GET TO REALITY! JESSICA WOULD NEVER WANT YOUR DUTY HANDS ON HER BODY! AND IF I SAW YOU TRYING TO TUCH HER LIKE THAT I WOULD THROW ACID ALL OVER YOU! SHE IS NOT A SLACKER LIKE YOU SHE LOVES GOD DEARLY! AS TO YOU MR RMANTICO PIMP WHO JUST WANTS TO GET GET BEAUTIFUL GIRLS INTO BED! YOUR A SICK SOB! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR DARK SOUL! I FARE FOR JESSICA IF YOUR ANYWHERE NEAR HER! SICK BASTERD ROMANTICO!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Mar 08, 2001 10:36 pm

Vaughn hun...Romantico is my friend and I don't like you callin him a sick bastard because if you actually knew him you would know he doesn't like jessica alba for only her body and he just doesn't want to get her into bed...right romantico? I mean I'm assuming you don't...so you better not babe :) I'm sorry but I don't know her fanmail addy...cuz I'm not even really a fan...but maybe Anthony knows it or someone on here....if I'm bored one day I'll go find it for ya kay??? :) BUT that doesn't change the fact that I'm mad at you for calling Romantico a sick bastard....:(

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Mar 08, 2001 11:22 pm

whoa ! What were trying to do is just say ' respect her own privacy ' but you dont have to go tell someone they are a very sick bastard ! What you need to do is wipe that ugly attitude of your personality cause you are being very ignorant ! I too know how it feels to try to contact her but I dont think she's gonna wannabe your friend if you send her a letter saying ' I tracked you down ' not very appealing !

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Fri Mar 09, 2001 2:35 pm

Ok mabe I went a bet overboard with that. I'm sorry but I just couldn't stand his attiude, to me he was acting like a pervert. Well I am very, very sorry for calling Romantico a sick basterd. After all he was just trying to help.OK mabe I'm the basterd.lol And if I wrote Jessica I would never tell her that I was tracking her down. I would just say that I admire her...

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 3:23 pm

Hey BIG MAC, I think you miss read my posts!! 'you might want to use all of your brain next time or is it just too deep for your pea-size calculator to calculate?! huh?!!' Because,your inability to comprehend the meaning behind my posts, is quiet apparent.. and it's becoming clear that you are indeed a 13 year old egotistical-maniac!! maybe that is too big of a word for ya...let me break it down [NUT-CASE]!!.. Why are you reffering me as these Immature Characters (Pimp, Perve, Sick Bastard)?! You inconsiderate fungus!! and by the way, why are you trying to convince Charity to join your side?! Are you scared? that your own thoughtless mind will shatter into a million pieces, as your boorish personality Shows?!! and the sad thing is that you are totally oblivious to what you are saying?! You have no reason nor integrity to support your own 'childish views'!!
How in the world were you able to generate such biased opinions towards me??? You got me all wrong my friend. I have much respect towards jessica and to all the females, maybe more than you can ever imagine, since your imagenative mind is only focussed on YOURself!!! Jessica has plenty of friends, and I'm not completely convince who you really are! and I'm not sure that she will be impress with your judgmental and execrable nature!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 3:37 pm

'That is all you can thing about her body you pervert!' quote from Vaughn McIntosh reffering to me!!!

A very offensive opinion there Vaughn! The problem with it, is that, it is infact your 'own' opinion! Just like the final thought from the Jerry Springer Show! 'IT IS MEANINGLESS'!!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 4:10 pm

Just my opinion!!
   I don't think Mr. Vaughn McIntosh's misguided interpretations of what I appear to be.. as this Pervert or a Pimp Bastard!.. is worth fighting for, it is crystal clear that this man does not have the mental capacity to engage in an intellectual WAR!!..  'Never write a check, that your ass can't cash!'  William (from the Big Brother Show)
I know you're only 13 or whatever!! I just thought a 13 year old kid that's smart enough to get this far... would have a little more social decency!! I Guess I'm Wrong!!

(Edited by Romantico at 9:27 pm on Mar. 10, 2001)

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Sat Mar 10, 2001 6:18 pm

Look I said sorry, just cool yourself! Gosh! Why are you so angery? Oh yes, if Jessica knew me indeed she would want to be my friend in a heart beat.

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Sat Mar 10, 2001 8:10 pm

Hold up! How old is Jessica Alba????

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:47 pm

She's 19 ! I also heard she's a raver chick ! hmmm sounds sexy !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:59 pm

Hi Char...! Jessica is 19 years, 317 days, 20 hours, 47 minutes, 47 seconds as we speak old. :( ....    Hey Mr. Vaughn, I have nothing against you, I was just defending myself and Jess..  I like your determination and inner will, but please don't use it in a wrong way!!  Because sooner or later you'll either hurt yourself or worst hurt the 'friend' that you 'admire'!

(Edited by Romantico at 3:01 am on Mar. 11, 2001)

(Edited by Romantico at 3:59 am on Mar. 11, 2001)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:06 pm

Mr. A..You've heard? :).. I see that you have been doing some research yourself! :) ... Yup.. She likes to party.. mostly just chillin with her friends, 'I don't drink or do drugs though.. I just dance and drink my (slurpee)' .... I'm totally down with that.. I can boogie down, oh yeah :), no doubt!! :)

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Sun Mar 11, 2001 10:15 am

All of that is really nice but what I really and truly want to know is how I can contact her. Can someone please tell me how to do so. I want to talk to her so badly....

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Mar 11, 2001 1:25 pm

yeah, Jessica has the cover of EW this week... big article.

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Mon Mar 12, 2001 7:00 pm

Its nice that you all are telling me about what she is doing and stuff.Still! I really want to know how to contact her, that's my gold.So would someone please be kind enough to tell me how I can get intuch with her.
Thank you.

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Mar 12, 2001 11:28 pm

If someone actually knew her why would they be here? Tell me that....

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Tue Mar 13, 2001 6:54 pm

Look! All I want to know is how to contact her. I don't know if anyone knows her that is why I am asking if anyone knows how to contact her. Yes! someone her maybe could know her, why she could even be at this very site for all we know.Please Just help me contact her someone!

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Mar 15, 2001 8:30 pm

fooey on you

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Mar 16, 2001 1:41 am

dude, take this advice : send her mail threw her fanmail from her agent or offical dark angel site ! That is as close as your ever gonna get to her address because i can gaurantee you that you'll never ever get her phone number or home address ! that is the most your gonna get from anyone here in these boards because we all believe a star as the right to privacy & honesty ! Please, stop telling us to give you her real address because it wont happen ! Move on !

nsyncgirlygirl
Ultra Member

Postby nsyncgirlygirl » Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:34 pm

no one in their bright mind here knows her real addy. i say go with anthonys idea

masterbibo

Postby masterbibo » Tue May 22, 2001 5:47 am

WE WANT TO KNOW JESSICA ,,, ?? THEN STOP IT MENS
i speak french ok i dont have the choice.....
moi je l ai VUS personnellemnt (hehe et) cest pas du cinema comme vous faite romantico tu l as vu rencontrer je voudrais bien voir ca !!! arrete de mentir pr des ' news' she dont get married avc wealtherly cest une info veridique !!!!! arrete de venir ici svp et si we want to know then we should pray goth !! et vivez votre vie !! la vie des stars laisse les tomber !!! bon bye !!! si qqun la connait je voudrais bien voir si c est un menteur !!! sinon je dirais a jess personnellement !
arretez de faire ca byeeeeeeeeee

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Tue May 22, 2001 6:01 pm

I don't understand 1 thing you just said. Can you please speak in English so that we all can get what you are saying. I know you can talk English. And another thing, if your not trying to assist me in contacting Jessica don't bother to reply to my posts. Bye!!!

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Tue May 22, 2001 6:11 pm

Listen pal all I want is her E-mail address. Can you say E-M-A-I-L-A-D-R-E-S-S??? What is wrong with you. I could never go to her house even if I wanted to. duh + I don't want to be up in her personal life. All I want is to be pen pals with her. Can you say P-e-n-p-a-l-s??? Well maybe you can't cause your dumb or mentalretarded or your just being an ass. You know that fan mail will never work so why bother. If that's all you can say I don't need help from you, your useless. Get lost.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu May 24, 2001 12:01 am

Do me a favor and hold your breath until I post to tell you to stop !

I have her actuall email adress and I'm not gonna tell you because I dont want you to contact her you sh** ! I want her all to myself and I dont want you to go near her !

Being that your thinkin like a dumbass do you think she would have time to email your sorry ass ? Do you think she'll have time to email you when she's filming ? She's in high demand buddy and she's hot right now and everyone wants her in everything so lets get this stright : try the F*** ing fan mail thing i told you to do ! CAN YOU SAY FANMAIL ?!?!? F-A-N-M-A-I-L ! ITS FAN MAIL AND GET IT STRIGHT a**hole !

Vaughn McIntosh

Postby Vaughn McIntosh » Thu May 24, 2001 12:52 pm

*REMOVED - ADMIN*

masterbibo

Postby masterbibo » Fri May 25, 2001 5:16 pm

last message for everybody........the true hurted......
the only who really know jess it s me!!
i can say that we can stop to seek a mail or a name for a meet......
make your live!!!!!!
stop to copy the stars.......and live your live ! laying the privacy live
ps for van ........ you want his mail : answer !!!!!! negatif!
sorry!!!!! the only thing that i can say you it s that jess is a girl very cool...........
bye everybody and dont me send mail except if we know jess!!!!!!! ( the liar you can to leave !!!!) bref .....
last message here to wake up on the reality!
adios adieu ........

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Fri May 25, 2001 8:16 pm

Excuse me but I didn't get 1 thing you just said. If your gonna talk like that please don't talk to me. I speak english. And are you the 1 who removed my message? If you are I think you totally need to mind your own buisness. That message was not for you. And this message is not to dis you or anything, just to make a point. Bye! Have a nice day!

masterbibo

Postby masterbibo » Sat May 26, 2001 5:05 pm

I AM french sorry......vaught intosh or american bie
i am the ONE (1) who she really knew; SHE IS very nice girl and very cool
what do you want that i said to jess for you? you want a photo? a dedicace( translate in english please!)?
sorry no mail no meet ;she has a privacy live!!
if you want to send something a letter or others things mail me!!!!!! dont worry a letter to jess!! not to beverly center! i repeat for everybody she has a life ......and we must to do the same thing!
bye everybody adios really !!!!!!

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Sat May 26, 2001 8:23 pm

I don't mean to be rude but I think that I told you I never wanted to get in Jessica's personal live. Which would be her privercy. So don't keep telling me about her privercy. I RESPECT HER PRIVERCY. Have a nice day....

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun May 27, 2001 12:22 am

Vaughn, he wasn't the one who took out your message, it was the ADMIN ! Obviously you must have said something really really bad for him to ban you. If I were you just keep low cause the admin dont like people creating and causing trouble. We dont know her address so get over it !

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Sun May 27, 2001 1:20 pm

No, you get over it. Its over! Look how long I've stoped asking for her e mail. Your starting this up. I've even made a new post, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JESSICA ALBA? That's my new post. So quite with the e mail buisness already!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME, GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon May 28, 2001 1:47 pm

Wow! I don't believe this... This email thing is still going on??!! Lets grow up a little guys.... we all know Jess. is just another human being out there! So lets have a little respect and stop seeking, somekind of a closure or whatever it is that you want with her... It's obvious that she is happy with what she has, so lets just respect that and make something out of our own lives. 'Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds'!

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Mon May 28, 2001 4:21 pm

Stop trying to start up something, I'm done with this mail thing. ITS OVER! Can you say I-T'S O-V-E-R? Get lost!! And while your at it get a life too!!!!!! And quite butting ito things that does not consern YOU!!!

Return to “Jessica Alba”