The One Thing That Keeps You 'loving' Jessica Alba?

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:26 pm

It's really hard to just like 'one' thing about her.. If you truly adore her, 'I'm sure that you have more than one thing in your mind :) ' I mean Geez, this girl is beyond the creation of god! perhaps that's an understatement! :) 'There's that something in her that's so unique and beautiful! Maybe it's her lips, legs, or her eyes , but whatever it is; I will search for, from the depths of hell to the skies of heaven, until I find the key that will open my Destiny!' Mr. Romantico

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:41 pm

her lips are her best assest ! she has them so plum and beautiful and she has the personality of ' I'm a girl & dont think I wont hurt you ' kind of attitude

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Mar 07, 2001 9:11 pm

Well that too, Mr. Anthony!! :) .. The tough-chick image is indeed nice, it symbolizes her outer strength!.. But I'm more intrested on: the sweet, charming, soft-spoken, person, hidden inside! Which I think the one thing that keeps me searching for that key..that unlocks the princess from the walls of excruciating sorrow and into the arms of her true-LOVE!!

Return to “Jessica Alba”