Romeo dear

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Thu Apr 05, 2001 8:37 pm

WHAT'S UP?!! I haven't talked to you in forever! So how's life...how's your girliefriend?? Yeah...cool...soooooo...OH GUESS WHAT? I called Travis! Yeah but he was eating dinner...BUT it's the thought that counts :) Yep. I'll call him again next week or somethin'. Hey will you please describe me to that little 13 year old...Vaughn...cuz he wants my pic and I don't want to give it to him...and he keeps buggin me about it. Yeah well okay talk to ya later babe! :(

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Apr 09, 2001 4:59 pm

Hey whats up charity!! long time no 'talk' , :) .. I've Been a 'slacker' lately! :)... Life is ~~good~~ , and you? ,
Vaughn? **vaughn macintosh?** the self-centered-maniac?! :) , that guy is still around? 'I'm deeply saddened' :).. So, How's it going? :) ..
About my girlfriend we decided to take it easy for a while :( .. Maybe its for the best .. Who knows , lightning might struck again :)... Anyway enough about me!! :) I'm happy for you, talking to 'your' travis / (school boy) lol. Just don't center your whole life base on his likes & dislikes.. cuz sooner or later he'll lose interest , as you become more routine and 'boring' .. {It was your unique personality, that stood out in the first place, so just be yourself :)} 'and don't forget, you must experience a low, to truely appreciate what true-love is all about' I don't want to sound like a 'shrink' :) but the best advise I can give you is 'don't take anything for granted, be positive no matter how much it hurts!!' You're the one driving, so steer carefully, but not too cautious now! :)..
Anyway, so what's going on over at the 'JT board?', any cyber catfights yet? :).. talk to you later .. write as soon as possible, i might be able to get online tomorrow if nothing comes up... Have a great day! Character Counts! :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:18 pm

Well FINALLY! ;) Yeah...my Travis...school boys are big ol butts....:) I'm not exactly talkin to him YET but I will be...see and then we'll become friends...and then he'll like me more than a friend...and then..yeah ;) You should be a psychiatrist when you grow up...yep yep...you should...cuz you're good at it. GUESS WHAT?! I get my permit Friday ... yay! I'll betcha I'm gonna be a bad driver going all over the road :( Hope not! Okay...well I'll talk to ya later babe....ohhhh yeah...the board over there in Justin land is okay i guess...it's gettin boring...you should come liven it up....:( See ya later!

Return to “Jessica Alba”