What do you think of Jessica?

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Fri May 25, 2001 8:23 pm

Hi! I've been wodering what Jessica's fans think of her. That is why I'm posting this message. I want all you Jessica fans out there to tell me what you thinkm of her performance.
I think that Jessica is a tallented and beautiful actress. She has a lot of ambition, infact she got the love for acting at the age of 12. Now she is one of the most beautiful actresses out there in her 20's and she has many more years coming.
What are your thoughts of her?....

IrishAngel

Postby IrishAngel » Sat May 26, 2001 12:25 pm

I think she's a very talented actress out there. She came this far in acting and she's doing a real good job. She's my role model and I look up to her to be in the big screens.

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Sat May 26, 2001 8:04 pm

Those are good thoughts. You know all most all of her female fans look up to her and think some males do too. She has in deep gotten far, who knows what she is capable of doing next? Maybe she might even start directing her own movies, anything could happen....

Keep on sending your thoughts of Jessica!!! I enjoy reading them....

IrishAngel

Postby IrishAngel » Sat May 26, 2001 9:40 pm

Well, who knows, maybe she'll direct her own movie. But she's such an wonderful actress, and she's so young. I think Dark Angel made a big impact on her. She's getting recgonzed more from the show, and that's great, 'cause now everyone can see how talented this young lady is.

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Sun May 27, 2001 1:16 pm

That's true! Both adults and children are getting to know her. She was a gues at the Nickolodion kids chioce awards. I think she's at the M tv movie awards too, I'm not sure. Does anyone know if she will be staring in any up coming motion picture??

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon May 28, 2001 1:58 pm

Jess. is such a hard working actress that.. she can do anything the sky's the limit..!! I'm glad she's getting recognize for her work, she deserves it all, she's been busting her butt-off for years!! it's only proper they pay (a little) attention :)..

AmericanKid

Postby AmericanKid » Mon May 28, 2001 4:28 pm

No, I think they should pay a lot of attention to her, which they are beging to do. It would be nice if she could start working with Disney, she did one time in the movie P U N K S. I want to she her back in disney again. Little children are her fans too, not that I'm a little child, I'm short though. lol Anyway I just think she would do better working with Disney than working with Fox. Do you think so too? If not tell me why.

Return to “Jessica Alba”