Gabrielle Union Interview !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Gabrielle Union Interview !

Postby Anthony A » Fri Apr 20, 2001 6:07 pm

i think this girl is a very talented young lady ! She's been in alot of my favorite films and I predict she'll open alot more days for black women in hollywood ! Here's the interview :

Gabrielle Union, star of movies like Bring It On and 10 Things I Hate About You is driving her car in Los Angeles, finishing her taxes with her accountant, and about to get married to an NFL star. Life doesn’t get more hectic than that. Add the actor’s strike to that mix and the fact that Gabrielle is trying to squeeze as many projects into her schedule as possible before the deadline and it’s amazing this talented actress has time to talk at all.

Read below for TeenHollywood.com’s interview with Gabrielle Union.

Gabrielle, I’ve read that you didn’t want to be an actress growing up. Why did you eventually become one?

Gabrielle: In a word, money. It all started as a little side thing to pay off my student loans. And then when I realized that I enjoyed acting and was good at it, I just stuck with it to see how far I could go. Then once my student loans were paid off, I thought, ‘I kind of enjoy this.’ I want to see how far I can go.

What projects are you working on right now?

Gabrielle: Right now its nuts. I’m currently shooting a pilot called Close at Home which is by the same people who did Varsity Blues. Then I start another film next week. Actually I finish the pilot on Wednesday and start the movie on Friday and we’ve got the best cast; William H. Macy, George Clooney, Jennifer Esposito and then there’s me.

Return to “Other Actresses”