Sandra Bullock

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:02 pm

supermodels-online.com/month/2003/sandjan.htmhttp://www.supermodels-online.com/month/20...003/sandjan.htm

i like this funny girl a lot!! can't wait to see TWO WEEKS NOTICE. has anyone seen that movie already?

:)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:48 pm

No, but I'm seeing it soon! I love Hugh Grant.

Which is your favourite Sandra movie? I guess Miss Congeniality? I like 28 Days.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:47 pm

Hi claire!! :wub:

my top three faves:

1. THE NET (I swear I've seen this like a dozen of times already!!) --- do you know this movie?
2. MS. CONGENIALITY
3. 28 DAYS

I like her better than Julia Roberts!! :wub:

I think 2 Wks Notice will start showing in our country on Valentines Day. I'll surely watch it. Now my only problem is a guy that I can bring along with me. :P

mirah's#1fan

Postby mirah's#1fan » Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:10 pm

omg i love sandra bullock i love her movies too like 28 days and miss congeniality she is so cool i haven't seen two weeks ntoice yet cause i missed it in theaters is it good? well i g2g love, courntey

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:52 pm

Well, I think she has an unique presence on screen. In Murder by Numbers this year, she also did great, though people thought she can't do a good thriller.

She was in a very sweet movie: While You Were Sleeping - I love it! Bill Pullman is great.
But 28 days topped everything for me.

I don't know the Net. Probably there is other title here, I always try to get to knowe the names in English first, cause they have horrible translations here. If it is old I probably don't know it in English.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:09 am

oh yeah, while you were sleeping!! i love that movie, too!!

I don't know the Net. Probably there is other title here, I always try to get to knowe the names in English first, cause they have horrible translations here. If it is old I probably don't know it in English.

it's a movie i saw back in highschool, so it's a very, very old one. it's about losing her identity...thanks to the cyber world which made this possible.

i was just so fascinated with computers back in highschool (well, until now actually), that's why i loved the movie a lot.

hey, i'm about to see 2 weeks notice later... :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:09 pm

Yes, now I am sure I haven't watched it.

Chan, go alone to Two Weeks Notice - I go aloner to the movies all the time! It's funnier! (Well, just for me - the rest of the world seems to need company, I just don't know why? :shrug: )

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:59 am

well i often go alone to movies, too. me and my friends' movie preferences just don't match. but it's okay. it feels liberating to be alone and independent at times. :strong:

and it also helps that i've already learned to ignore those couples with intertwined limbs at the moviehouse. i wonder if they understand the movie at all. i'd advise them to get a room instead. :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:47 pm

I go alone to the movies since I was 14 and it is better fun. I play b****y to everybody, who is having company! No, I just experience the film better that way. For me is important, you know. It's not fun, it's also 50 % work, and way of living. So I prefer being alone.

Hey, I'm gonna watch Miss Congeniality, next month I think. For now, I'm still gonna live on the Sandy movie Two Weeks Notice, which I'm gonna watch on big screen! ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:00 am

i never went to the movies alone until i was in college. it was during those times i'd rather watch a movie than join my classmates in the library...hehe...bad me!! but most of the time, it's because me and my friends have different choices. i was so nervous going to the moviehouse alone at first. but now i'm used to it. actually, i don't know which to prefer - to watch a movie alone or with company. my friends are all okay, they're fun to be with most especially when we're watching a comedy. and when we're watching serious movies, they're all quiet and concentrated on the movie, so it's like not having them with me. do you get my point? :thinking:

Two Weeks Notice was a lot of fun I watched it twice. you should really go see it. :headbanger:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:20 pm

Hey, look what sweet pictures:

http://talented.free.fr/images/bullock/bullock01.jpgSmiling Sandy

http://talented.free.fr/images/bullock/bullockevent02.jpgFormal Sandy

celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos38/sandra-bullock.jpgSexy Sandy!

What do you think?

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:16 pm

oh beautiful!!! i was supposed to choose which i like best, but it's hard. all the three pics are good. thanks Vassy! :)

then again, i think i'll go for the smiling sandy, since it's her goofiness that i basically like about her. :)

how about you? :thinking:

oh, have you seen her interview at E! Revealed!? they'll be showing it here on the last week of March. :D

and i quote from Sandy:

<span style='color:red'>"everyone has a dark side, i just don't believe in bringing them to work!"</span>

lol, i should remember that more often. i can't help but bring my b****y side to work most of the time. bless me!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:43 am

new interview:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-1,00.htmlMeet Cosmo's Fun Fearless Female of the Year

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-2,00.htmlInterview with Sandra

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-3,00.htmlSAndy talks about Matthew McConaughey

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-4,00.htmlSAndy talks about sex

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-5,00.html5 Fun Fearless Female Rules from Sandra

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/connect/chats/articles/0,12747,284422_558706-6,00.htmlSandra kisses and tells

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:42 am

I like the Sexy Sandy, of course! ;)

Thanks for the new article! Americans will have the chance to read it in Cosmopolitan, I guess.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:58 am

i just posted at the nicole kidman topic. then i remember, sandra appeared in a movie alongside nicole. i f***ing forgot the title. it's this witchy-witchy movie. funny. comedy. love it! :wub:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:37 pm

It's "Practical Magic"! The movie they were together in. I remember Goran Vyshnic from "ER" was playing a Bulgarian in this one! :lol:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:10 am

oh yeah, that one. lol, i really need memory-enhancer vitamins. my mom would always tease me on my being so forgetful at 20. as forgetful as my grandma. :lol: i love nicole portraying the bad-girl role. not really a very, very bad girl, but well, kind of bad girl. and she won my admiration, too, when she starred in moulin rouge. man! that woman can sing!! better than gwyneth. but for now, zeta-jones is my favorite among these "singing actresses". have you seen chicago yet? go watch it quick!! :D

hmmm, i've never seen ER. but i know george clooney was once among the cast, right? :thinking:

Return to “Other Actresses”