Made In Italia

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:21 pm

I personally think that one of the most beautiful woman in the wolrd is Monica Belucci, and she also happens to be a very talented actress.......for those who don't know her, you will see her in the Matrix 2, or maybe 3, or maybe both, dunno about that.

Anyway, I heard Giovanna Mezzogiorno is also a very good actress, and she is in a film I'd love to see "lafinestradifronte.com/La Finestra di Fronte" (that's my song you can hear on this site, I love it!!) which is said to be excellent.

I think this girl is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

check some pics allcelebrity.it/Mezzogiorno/HERE

She also was in "The Last Kiss" (L'Ultimo Bacio) this film won the Audience Award at teh Sundance festival in 2001. I will have the opportunity to watch it in April, my local indendent cinema is celebrating Italian cinema, and there'll be an Italian Film Festival.......so happy!!! :crazyjump:.......though I know you don't care, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that good cinema, pure beauties, talented and amazing people exist out of teh Hollywood market, and not doing your thing in English does not make it less good. :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:07 am

i don't love at all this woman and no more Monica, she's pretty and i understand some people can think she's sexy but i don't love her at all...i prefer italian men :lickout: ..

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:58 am

I think you're just jealous :P

I'd be quite happy if I was at least half as beautiful as these women, especially Monica she is a pure beauty, a real gorgeous brunette. And I believe they're both excellent actresses too. :D

But I've to say I prefer Italian men too, for other reasons ;)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:09 pm

Hey, I look a little like Monica! Well, only in the face... or probably I'm her uglier teeny version! :lol:

That would make me look Italian, ain't it? :lol:

I think Italian women are super-beautiful, and that girl isn't a exception! ;)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:27 pm

the italian girl are beautifull but i don't love very much these woman....perhaps jealous :rolleyes:
One day, few years ago, some italian came in our hights school...they were wonderfull... :angry: ....but I prefer some other...
but when I ws younger (and i must avoid again now) I would be an italian girl because I would seak italian (sexy language) and look like them...:wub:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:28 pm

i don't know the actress! she reminds me of one hollywood actress though, but i forgot the name. :blink:

oh well, i wish they show european movies in our country, but its mostly hollywood films that are shown here. there's a cinema here which shows films from europe, but my goodness it'll cost me a lot just to watch one movie!! and i also have to travel for one hour. maybe i should just save for it. :(

speaking of sundance, here's what britney has to say about it:

"The official line is we had our schedules mixed up, so we had to leave, but I didn't like the movie... Sundance is weird. The movies are weird - you actually have to think about them when you watch them."

b****!! :ph34r:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:29 am

chantoir wrote: speaking of sundance, here's what britney has to say about it:

"The official line is we had our schedules mixed up, so we had to leave, but I didn't like the movie... Sundance is weird. The movies are weird - you actually have to think about them when you watch them."

b****!! :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!!!</span>

Why am I not surprised??

Talking about Monica Bellucci, I went to teh cinema last night to watch a French film in which she is featured......omg, she was great the film actually made me sick, it was great but really hard, really hard. It's forbidden for under 18, but I say there should be another warning for very sensitive people. It was f***ing hard to watch.

Anyway, I loved it, it definately was weird, it's the same principle as in "Memento" for those who know this film.
The title is "Irreversible" the director Gaspard Noe is Argentinian (:wub:) the lead actors are Vincent cassel (:wub: :wub: :wub:) ALbert Dupontel (:wub:) and Monica Belluci (:wub:)

Monica and Vincent are an item in real life too. That guy has such a sexy voice, and he is so charming. Basically he has the face of a rat and his eyes make you believe he's been on cocain since forever but he's not......and he is really sooooo charming!!!
Anyway, film was great, and Monica was awesome as usual!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:47 am

Didn't Vincent and Monica split? I thought so. Maybe it was just tabloid noise. Cause now she is making the big career thing, you know. I think she is good. As Cleopatra she was stunning. Beautiful I mean. I don't know this movie, you are talking about, L, but if it is forbodden for underaged, they probably won't show it here!

Britney even being at Sundance made Robert Redford mad at her. And I wondered exactly why, I mean she just slipped to watch some movie, but now I know - because of this statement!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:50 pm

Claire wrote: Didn't Vincent and Monica split?

HA!!! *heartbreaks* I hope not, I like tehm together you know, I know I should be jealous and all that, but they look too cute together :smlove:

Britney is an airhead, if you break this woman's skull you'll get a hurricane!!!

This film was really good, but very harsh, emotionally very harsh. You can check more marsfilms.com/site/irreversible/about it here

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:35 am

is monica that actress in the new bruce willis movie "tears of the sun" (not sure of the title, but i'm certain it starts with letter T :P )???

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:40 am

yes :D

good to see you here C, unfortubately gotta go to work :(

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:56 am

hey L!! f*** the time zones!! i just got home from work!! :D

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:34 pm

Yep, good luck to Monica with the American moives! ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:13 am

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"how about my people??!!.....you lied to me!!!!"</span></span>

has anybody seen this movie? is it good? :thinking:

Return to “Other Actresses”