Jennifer Garner And Alias Co-star

beftek

Postby beftek » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:59 pm

I read on msn.com that Jennifer Garner is going out with her Alias co-star. Is that why she broke up with her husband? It said that they’ve been going out for two weeks but I’m sure that’s not true. See what celebrity does to you. Why the hell would she divorce her husband Scott Foley? He seems like the sweetest guy that worshiped Garner. But I guess she got too big for him. I’m telling you, marriage is not sacred anymore. These men and women are setting such bad examples. “It’s okay to divorce you’re husband/wife even if there is no reason to do so.â€￾

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:03 pm

Ya now adays people get married and are divorced between 1-4 years later its sad. And Micheal Vartan is so gorgeous I wouldnt blame her but ya I wonder that to if she cheated on her husband or if she just secretly liked Micheal and her and Scott were having problems cause she was getting alot of good roles and he wasnt. Who knows. I dont know if I trust Scott I get a wierd vibe from him I am gonna be very shocked if the reason why the marriage was over was because of Jennifer but she is the one that filed for divorce so I think alot of the problem was Scott.

Return to “Other Actresses”