Charlize And Angelina

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:29 pm

don't u think charlize and angelina would be great in a film together.
there two of the coolest actresses and i think that they'd get along b/c there both that down to earth type~~
i dun know just a thought

JolieBlonde

Postby JolieBlonde » Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:56 am

Thanks for posting on this site ajolie junkie!
I love Charlize and there are very few updates or discussions about her!

I agree, they sure do look enough alike to play sisters. As for personality differences there are quite a few, and I'd love to discuss them with you and trade opinions but since I can tell by your log in name that you like Angelina a lot, and I don't want to offend you or cause any kind of bad feelings I should tell you this first-

Angleina has done a few things in the past few years that make me question her "inner beauty" and leave her seeming (to me) to be nothing like Charlize,
Do you want to discuss it?
And can we discuss it without my offending you?

I hope so, it would be great to have some Charlize discussions with someone here on the boards!
I know all of you have some pretty good ones on the Angelina boards (I've read them sometimes but I've never posted over there)
Anyway, let me know
Thanks

:D

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:17 am

That would be great.

Can you imagine...that movie would rock!

Something like we expect Charlize to be the nice one and Angelina to be the tough one because of their appearences, but it could be totally the opposite.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:18 pm

Ok, I'll bite. What's the problem with Angelina?

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:51 pm

I'm not sure, with those two there are tons of cool things that can be done.
The best thing I can come up with is that some how I don't know if with family or their social life. Angelina is responsible for all these good deeds, but since Charlize is the "beautiful, glamourus, sweet, rich one" they think she is the one responsible for it, until they discover what a "evil vixen" she really is...while Angelina can play this nice, but cold...humble and self-concious...soft but hardcore...girl.

Or it could be like a new and improved (if that's possible) updated version of Thelma & Louise. Angie can be Louise and Charlize can be Thelma.

Those two would also make some kick ass Vampires!!! Oh! Oh! Better yet...Angelina can be the Slayer and Charlize can be the Queen of the Damned!!! (and maybe Angie can't kill her because she falls for her...ok, ok...too much)

I don't know...that's just some thoughts, there are so many good scripts for those two girls.

<!--EDIT|Miss Moon|Aug 9 2002, 10:59 AM-->

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:54 pm

That sounds like a good movie idea!
Charlize was in the "Waking up in Reno" movie with Billy Bob (1 degree away from Angelina at the time).

Anybody else agree about them looking alike?

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:03 pm

Miss Moon wrote:...Oh! Oh! Better yet...Angelina can be the Slayer and Charlize can be the Queen of the Damned!!!...

Or Angie can be the Queen of the Damned and Charlize the Slayer...I don't know because Angie could kick ass in both roles.

ajolie junkie

Postby ajolie junkie » Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:11 pm

You guys have some amazing imaginations! I wish i could think up things like that. The vampires is a cool idea! I was thinking more like an oscar worthy performance type of movie though. One where Angelina plays a part she knows how to best and no one else can and when Charlize does that acting that makes it impossible for n e one to play the role as well as her (accept maybe for angelina)...hehehe.... umm i really don't have a concept but i think it'd make a great movie, even if the plot sucked they would still make it great, b/c their great.
As for jolieblonde i would have a chat with u...sure, but i mean if i disagree with sumtin i'll let ya know, i wont take it personal b/c your entilded to your opinion and i dunt get all b****y soo dun wory bout that! I'm not one of those people that are closed to idea and sh*t, i hear people out, plus i'm not to updated with Charlize matters, i mean i know sum stuff about her backround and have seen sum of her movies (my fav was sweet november and mighty Joe Young) but i may not be as updated as her.....i know she can be quite sincere though i saw a special on her!
so if you wanna chat it up, i'm here to chat back!!!
And chatting's not just for jolieblonde!! ohh jolie blonde, your a fan of angelina too thought right...b/c of your name and all or is that for sum other reason?
n e ways i'll be going now!! write back....you can even email me!!!
bu bye

skulking

Postby skulking » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:26 am

I know, how about they are both twin sisters who have never met before and yet lead the same lives in different parts of the world. You know, have the same job. Marry the same type of guy, and live in the same type of house. Then they could accidently meet one day because they both do the same things and become reunited with one another. Then they find out they're actually from the same parents who abandoned them while they were kids and go off in search for their true identity.

But I like the one where they are both blood sucking creatures of the night and have lezbo scenes.
:P

Return to “Charlize Theron”