This Is Pissing me OFF!

Totally Alexa

Postby Totally Alexa » Wed Feb 07, 2001 9:00 am

Look...at the first time,when I'm thinking,damn...why cant she just win..but Then..I'm starting to remember the way I played..lol..I've played Tennis over 6 years :)
And Now..I kind a feel sorry that i stopped *hits head*
Maybe I should continue...

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Feb 07, 2001 12:19 pm

Yeah, Anna's still very good even to be at the level she's at. I think she could be better if she could harness the competitive fire that smoked Hingis after the two got in a fight in South America last month.

chinawhite

Postby chinawhite » Fri Feb 09, 2001 3:34 pm

She can't win because she has too many distractions outside of tennis. She has so many endorsement deals,more than any other player, and she constantly has to defend her personal life- which is not her fault.

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:03 pm

Let's face it: Anna is a bad player. The only reason she's even known is because she's hot. Also, that's the only why she has endorsement deals and that's why fashion magazines are flashing their cameras in her direction. The Williams sisters are two of the best players in the league. But because of the color of their skin and their competitive focus on the game, they're not as popular. And that, people, is SAD.

Souldiva247

Postby Souldiva247 » Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:57 pm

I think Chinawhite is right. Anna is always having to defend her private life and address all these rumors. She needs to get away from that 'sex kitten' image and focus on the game. If she put as much time and energy into her game as she does doing magazine layouts and commercials-she'd be a Wimbeldon champ. Also, she's waaayyyy too CO** y. What has she got to be so arrogant for? She hasn't won anything. She's one of these young ladies who base her self esteem on how pretty she is. If she just wants to be a model, that's fine--but why play tennis, then? She needs a reality check--not another endorsement check.

babygirl

Postby babygirl » Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:02 am

Lol, I can't stand Anna either...but who can?! She just plain sucks. Heh. :)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:01 pm

I hope this year she'll be part of the Rolland Garros tournament, just for me to have a good laugh before I take my exams....

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:52 pm

:lol: haha Laura, good one. Anna pisses everyone off she should retire from tennis (even though she really had no career) and focus on Modelin coz everyone thinks she hot, shes tall, and nice legs, blonde, and a good personality....come on Anna make ya mind up--> TENNIS STAR or MODEL.....

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:01 pm

coz ya cant be both! Someone focus on tennis like Kim Clijsters, Serena and Venus Williams could be a model too but I dont think they have the looks.

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:43 pm

Maybe if she spent less time in front of the mirror, parading in front of the paparzzi, fuucking her Latin loser boyfriend EnriGAY, and signing so many endorsements and spent more time focusing on her tennis, she wouldn't suck so bad. Yeah, she's hot to look at but she didn't go after modeling or actressing so why is she acting like she is?

Come on, Anna, drop the gay Latino, loose the mirror and focus your mind and body into your tennis games. You have the ability to play tennis well, so use that ability. Focus, Focus, Focus!!!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:21 pm

:lol: Anna really isnt in the spot light no more, like sure shes hot but all the Anna-Hype has calmed down since shes playing crapingly lol.

I wonder what the hell shes doin now - probably prarding herself infront of the cams :P What else would she be doing.

Tennis doesnt need Anna she should retire, she brings us no tennis joy, Clijsters, Hennin, Williams sisters, Davenport, Myskina, Haunticova bring us all the stuff to talk about...

Oh i forgot Alicia Molik :P shes awesome! World number 35 :P

Return to “Anna Kournikova”