Anna Kournikova's Problem...

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:13 am

Anna Kournikova has dropped out of the top 100 Tennis Stars!!

Her Problem:
She needs to focus on her tennis career not her modeling career and boyfriends and stuff.
She needs to let go of the Glamour Queen label shes got herself
She needs more muscles!!!

JUST A FEW OF HER PROBLEMS!!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:00 pm

there's gonna be E!true hollywood story about her this week...just letting ppl know.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:48 pm

cool so its gunna be about her life and whats happening. I think she actually has a shoulder injury or some kinda of injury now. Bu I dont think she will EVER win a Grand Slam.

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:24 am

her problem is she spends more time thinking about her gay Latin boyfirend than she does her game. She should ditch him and focus her thoughts on her career then maybe she'll win.

Latingirl22

Postby Latingirl22 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:36 am

She is a lousy tennis player, a dumb blonde b**** - I hate her ! She should go back to Russia, better go to Siberia and never come back !

big man on campus

Postby big man on campus » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:49 am

Let me guess, you're one of that 'gay Latin singer who sings out of his ass' fans, right? What's his name, EnriGAY isn't it?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:06 pm

Does she even play anymore? its like tennis doesnt even matter anymore, & instead she's using the fame she got out of her good looks to stay in the business. She's releasing a video game, wow talk about hard working athlete. :rolleyes:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:48 pm

I think she should give up Tennis. She is talented like top 10 thats TALENT! but she isnt focused enough. Shes made money by her image and looks she doesnt need to run around on a court sweating her ass off anymore!

Plus she has made a game before on the Playstation One called Anna Kournikoiva's Smash Court Tennis it was easy but at first it was hard to get the hang on it but after that you like win every game like 6-1 6-0 and to hit across court winners was EASY! just smash it across lol I ruled at that game no one could beat me none of my firneds of anything. The game seemed like a budget game as the graphics were not realistic they were cartoony but hey its got good game play! The person that was closest to beating me was Michael hehe you suck!!! hehehe I won the first set 6-2 lost second set 5-7 and won the next set 6-4 hehehe those were the days also i played him in 5 sets fun fun! the score was 6-2 4-6 6-1 4-6 7-5 hehehe i miss that game hehehe its games like that which are truely fun. But now i have NHL Hitz on GameCube no one can beat me =D I always beat them by 2 or 3 goals. Also I have Beach Spikers which no one can beat me at either hehe I normally win 15-11 or something and then i have Red Card Soccer which ive been beaten once :( it was 6-5 i lost i was trailing 6-1 then i scored 4 in a row hehe.

Anyways im sure her new game will be good

Return to “Anna Kournikova”