Leo And Giselle

Maize

Postby Maize » Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:45 am

Hi: I think Leo and Gisele had a real relationship for two years. Maybe now
it's time to take a little break. They are both young, they should see other people.
It will be interesting to see who Leo chooses next!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Jul 30, 2002 11:52 pm

There's a rumor going on that Leo is seeing May Andersen (or is that Anderson?). Another model huh?

Cheyanne

Postby Cheyanne » Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:44 pm

[COLOR=purple][I]
Hey, I am a big Leo fan and I love him. And I am also sad to hear that he and Gisele are not together anymore, but I had a feeling that was coming soon. Gisele seemed sweet and she was pretty, but she was too young. I feel she was good for him. I do have to say, that I am a bit disgusted with Leo. His lust for models is getting old and I am a bit tired of hearing about all the ones he has slept with. I wish he would grow up and date someone that is real! He is so shallow, and it upsets me a bit Leo(if he sees this!). I thought you had more sense than that! By the way, get a real woman! One that has a real job and real body! This May woman,have you seen her???? So unattractive and thin, how could you want that???? Gisele is way better!!! Sorry Leo, but I'm starting to loose respect for you dear! :(

PALOMA
Ultra Member

Postby PALOMA » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:23 pm

HELLO!!!
:lol:
I'm Paloma from Spain and I am a big fan of Gis and I think Leo is very handsome.I like too much Gis and Leo couple.She is very beautiful an she is the best model in the world.Leo is a very good actor I love him so much.My favourite film is:Romeo & Juliet.

BESITOS

BYE :D :lol: :D :lol:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”