Questions About Leo

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:11 am

:unsure: Hi u guys I maybe late in finding this out but does anyone know why Leo and David Blain are no longer friends?
Also did anyone read the July 29,2002 issue of people that said that Leo and Gisele are now just best friends.

" After dating two years, the actor and the Brazilian model broke up a few months ago, But they're best friends".
VERDICT: " Leo now free-o "

They were so cute together. o well I guess Leo is just going to have to find anothr model. LOL

Marre

Postby Marre » Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:35 am

I think so too! I mean name one he's been dating and who is NOT a model?

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:09 am

Britney Spears!!!!!!!!

But I'm not biting that one, pure gossip!!!

Uhm, stupid query but who is David Blain?

Marre

Postby Marre » Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:05 am

I also think it's just gossip, you know, that thing about him and Britney.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:58 am

Here's a funny story about Leo and Britney:

From the London Daily Post, Aug. 9

Leo DiCaprio has it bad for Britney Spears. After meeting her briefly at an event last week, the Titanic superstar was struck by lightening, and has been pining for her ever since, despite official denials from both camps. "He never really paid attention to her before, but after meeting her face to face, he realized how beautiful and sweet she was," says a close pal. The pal says Leo has been calling Britney to set up a date to get together, and has even sent her flowers and little notes. The friend also divulges that DiCaprio has been foregoing his usual hip-hop taste for music and playing Spears' albums continuously, "just so he can hear her voice. It's a bit silly, but he really felt a connection with her when they shook hands. He's completely sprung on her!"
Spears, who's been having a tough time this past year since her break-up with N'Sync-er Junstin Timberlake, has been more reluctant. "Britney was hurt pretty badly, and doesn't want to rush into another relationship just yet. But she does like Leonardo, she's obviously very attracted to him and wants to take it slow." Time will tell if the two mega-stars hit it off.

Dang! Imagine Leo dancing to the tune of "baby one more time!"
Just crazy! Really crazy!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:39 pm

the fact that they typed "Junstin" Timberlake makes me doubt the validity of that article, lol. no but seriously, good let them go out, it would be an entertaining relationship to follow.

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”