Leo And Britney...

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:59 pm

Britney Spears e DiCaprio: somente amigos

Apesar de há alguns dias a imprensa internacional ter noticiado que o ator Leonardo DiCaprio estaria saindo com a atriz Demi Moore, de acordo com uma revista espanhola o ex-namorado da topmodel Gisele Bündchen estaria tendo um romance com a cantora pop Britney Spears. Durante sua participação na semana da moda em Nova York, Britney afirmou com um amplo sorriso no rosto que entre ela e DiCaprio só existe amizade.

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:02 pm

Britney Spears and DiCaprio: only friends

Although it has some days the international press to have notified that the actor Leonardo DiCaprio would be leaving with the actress Demi Moore, in accordance with a Spanish magazine the former-boyfriend of topmodel Gisele Bündchen would be having a romance with the singer pop Britney Spears. During its participation in the week of the fashion in New York, Britney affirmed with an ample smile in the face that enters it and DiCaprio alone exists friendship.

What a pitty... I loooooove Britney, I would like to see them together... :( :( :(

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:07 am

oh no...leo with gise they're just 6, ok...with demi they're 7/8 it's again good...but britney...no please

sunshine

Postby sunshine » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:31 pm

hello all.....
heloise i agree with u...even tho i like brittney too, leo and her together would be too much...somehow it seems a little beyond imagining.
how r all u??heloise, gisele...
i think dat girl in the pix that none of us knew, in white, is leo's childhood friend, wasnt she the one with him in poison ivy?and in some sitcom as wel.. im not sure, but it looks like her. as far as i remember, there were rumors(when he was a kid) that they were dating, but leo had dismissed it by sayin "can't i have friends"
hugs. :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:53 pm

hello sunshine :D
Nice to see u here again !!!

I'm totaly agree, they wouldn't be a great couple and as we know Britney is "virgin" (i don't think that but in real i don't know) and leo as everybody in the world know he isn't :lol:

No, no realy, never in the world in all my live i 'll can think leo and britney are together.

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:47 pm

Well, I still say that will be wondeful to see them together... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I´m gr8 Sunshine!!!!!! Thanx ,
Wazup ??? very buzy I guess...

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”