A New Interview! Veeeery Intersting...

Gisele
Supreme Member

A New Interview! Veeeery Intersting...

Postby Gisele » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:56 pm

Expression.edu: Interview With Leonardo DiCaprio
Posted by Starcathcer and Shadi - November 11, 2002

Our own Chris Dugan, Manager of Expression's Equipment Department was called upon to film an interview with Leonardo DiCaprio for The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund's upcoming charity event. Chris took a few minutes out of his busy day to talk about his experiences during the shoot:

"Greg and Jillian of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund had set up an interview with Leonardo DiCaprio and planned to film it. Leonardo will be unable to make an appearance at the upcoming charity event, so this video will be played at the event in his absence. Leonardo was going to supply a cameraman, but then something happened at the last minute and they had nobody to film the interview. With Eckart (Wintzen, Chairman and Founder of Expression) being one of the big contributors to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, Greg and Jillian called Expression to see if anyone here could help. Peter (Laanen, CEO of Expression) suggested they call me.

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:04 pm

Oh, wrong title, I just read aaaalllll after post so, sorry.
But I´m very happy to seeing how Leo is down to earth. I´d like Gisele was only a little as he´s. I´d like to say something to him, as I´ll never meet him personally I´ll say here: congratulations Leo !!! U r a model of human being!

B)

PS: God...I never had imagened that a gorilla could talk, never... I´m surprised !!! :o I wish I was leo to meet Koko ( n I wish I was Koko to meet Leo :D :D :D )

Kiss :)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”