Barbara Walter Talks About Leo Interview

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:15 pm

After Letterman said..."what's he going to talk about?" Barbara effused.."well he's very cute...and he hasn't done an interview since Titanic...and I think it was a good sensitive interview...very well done"...Letterman pipes up and says.."oh yeah he is going to talk about how cute he is...Barbara continues on...about the manager calling and she said...I thought it went very well...he had his father there (so glad George was there...dear man always there for Leo when he needs him most)but his manager said that Leo threw up the next day...but she really did let people know...what a special sensitive man he is and what an interesting and enlightening interview it was. From this I glean that Tom and Leo did separate interviews for Barbara. Tom Hanks was only mentioned once by Barbara at the start of the discussion.

I wish I could see it :(
Did someone watch it??? Did Leo mentioned Gisele???

dejay
Advanced Member

Postby dejay » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:33 pm

The interview airs this coming FRiday night on the show 20/20 here in the USA....I will let you know if he mentions Gisele as I will be watching it closely to see if he does..plus I am taping it; I think it would be very nice and mature if he at least mentioned the name of a woman he was with for over 2 years who is also famous and who everyone who followed either one of their careers read about him dating her; she has said lots of nice things about Leo; it would be nice if Leo for once would act like he is an adult and not like the whole world is after him...the world isn't.

it truly amazes me that Leo still gets so nervous about giving interviews; isn't he used to being ultra famous yet; I like Leo and think he is a very talented actor but I wish he would grow up...he seems to relish all the advantages he gets from being rich and famous..going to all the clubs, getting the private rooms/tables, being on the ultra A list re parties but he seems to not be able to accept the fact that interviews and questions about your personal life come with the big paychecks and the fame and riches; the fact that he dated the most famous model in the world should not make him surprised that Ms Walters will probably directly ask him about his current relationship (is it on or off) with Gisele or what happened between them; I am not getting my hopes up that Leo will actually give Ms Walters a straight direct answer (he always hedges and isn't it odd that everytime he is promoting a movie he seems to have just broken up with a girlfriend or conveniently doesnt have one he has to talk about ..LOL)... I fully expect a lot of heming and hawing and an interview where Leo talks but really tells us nothing about himself.

I hope I am wrong but from the interviews he gave 2 years ago, Idon't have my hopes up that he has really grown up or will give his fans and/or Giseles fans a direct answer.

Miracles do happen but Im not betting on one .... I have been disappointed too many times before re Leo's interviews.

anyway, I will tell you all about it after fridays airing of the interview.

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:14 pm

Ok Dejay, thank u since now :D :) :) :)

kisses B)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”